Steve Kuclo 3 Days Out NPC Nationals

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Burneika vs Efferding for strongest bodybuilder will be fun. [/quote]
Efferding is a BEAST! I’ll have to check out some vids of Burneika.[/quote]

It’ll be close. Burneika has super human strength too, reps 495+ on inclines.

Jesus Christ!! Burneika doing 100lb one arm overhead extensions!! I had a question for someone that would know, how does the progression go to getting an IFBB pro card? Is it, win your weight class in a NPC show, then win your weight class at JR Nationals, then win your weight class at Nationals and you get your IFBB pro card?

you could win a pro card at these shows

Nationals, USAs, North Americans, and Team Universe(which is supposed to be a “Natural” contest)…

you have to place top 2 in your weight class at a national qualifier to be able to comepete at those shows or have placed top 5 in your weight class at nationals or similar event…i think there is 2 yr period where you can qualify at one of these shows and still compete…

if you qualify at jr nationals you can compete at a pro card show, but you don’t have to win jr nationals…there are easier ways to qualify…

Thanks D Public!

Any idea what Burneika can squat and deadlift? I know he has a 600+ bench, but I’ve never seen any numbers for the other lifts.

EDIT

I just read an interview where he mentions a 900lb squat and 700lb deadlift.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Any idea what Burneika can squat and deadlift? I know he has a 600+ bench, but I’ve never seen any numbers for the other lifts.

EDIT

I just read an interview where he mentions a 900lb squat and 700lb deadlift.[/quote]

Yowzer!

I’d like to see them battle for a 2300 total. I think Burneika will win actually if he trains specifically for it. He’s got youth on his side but may actually want to compete in the bodybuilding show instead.