Steve Kuclo 3 Days Out NPC Nationals

[quote]Short Hoss wrote:
Wow, his waist looks way tighter there.

Scott, you on pmuscle forums too?[/quote]

I am but these just popped on my FB newsfeed, haven’t been over there in a couple days.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
268 lbs[/quote]

Jesus F’ing Christ! How tall is this guy?

Those pics at 268, guy looks phenomenal.

Pretty much ideal physique! Thumbs up

I believe Steve is right around 6 feet. 5’11 perhaps.

Oh wow. I thought he was much shorter and lighter.

Who else is a frontrunner in HW and SHW?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Oh wow. I thought he was much shorter and lighter.

Who else is a frontrunner in HW and SHW? [/quote]

SHW Burneika and Williams.

Burneika looked off in the prejudging pics I saw. Branden Ray looks awesome and he’s a light heavy. I think he might take the whole show.

[quote]xb-C wrote:
Burneika looked off in the prejudging pics I saw. Branden Ray looks awesome and he’s a light heavy. I think he might take the whole show.[/quote]

Good for him. Hope he does well.

big mofo.

This guy is awesome.

I’m gonna go with this for SHW top 3
1st kuclo
2nd williams
3rd Burneika

Well take my top 3 and reverse the order thats the placing.

burneika sure sharpened up

Kuclo got screwed… again…

[quote]zraw wrote:
Kuclo got screwed… again…[/quote]

He always comes in looking a little off, doesn’t ever look crisp. Sucks because he’s the only one in that group who I think has the potential to actually do damage in the pro ranks. He definitely needs to dial it in better. Knew that was going to be the case as soon as I saw the 3 days out vid.

I don’t see how Keith/Robert can improve their physiques anymore to be competitive.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

He always comes in looking a little off, doesn’t ever look crisp. Sucks because he’s the only one in that group who I think has the potential to actually do damage in the pro ranks. He definitely needs to dial it in better. Knew that was going to be the case as soon as I saw the 3 days out vid.

I don’t see how Keith/Robert can improve their physiques anymore to be competitive.[/quote]

burneika could use more mass? LOL

Burneika vs Efferding for strongest bodybuilder will be fun.

Looking at Kuclo’s rear shots, it seems to me his back is lacking and might be holding him back when it comes to breaking into the next level.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Burneika vs Efferding for strongest bodybuilder will be fun. [/quote]
Efferding is a BEAST! I’ll have to check out some vids of Burneika.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

I don’t see how Keith/Robert can improve their physiques anymore to be competitive.[/quote]

I see what you mean and agree with this but Kuclo’s shape looks so much more pleasing than Burneika or Williams when standing next to them

Oh well, he’s so freakin young, he has a lot of time to be even better lol