man: you use birth control so shut the fuck up

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
woman: omg you use steroids?

man: you use birth control so shut the fuck up[/quote]

Fucking thank you

Lmao oh Mr. Walkway how I love you (no homo).

But yes exactly this.

[quote]Reed wrote:

Fucking thank you [/quote]

Woman: Someone ain’t getting any tonight!

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Fucking thank you [/quote]

Woman: Someone ain’t getting any tonight![/quote]

man: yeah you! im going to the bar to find mine…

“even a good dog wont stay on the porch forever if you dont pet him a few times a week.”

any woman that with holds sex for bargaining or control is a bitch you can live without.

what better way to end a fight then to fuck like you hate the other?

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
“even a good dog wont stay on the porch forever if you dont pet him a few times a week.”[/quote]

I like it,permission to use that one!

I got lucky I married a gym head so we juice together

Since when did men become such pussies that they have to ask their wives permission for everything?? Not trying to offend anyone but its your body. She doesnt ask you for permission to put on make up or cut her hair… Unless your trying to make babies why waste time on the convo?

Just do it and keep it on the low low… I never asked my wife when she saw my HGH in the fridge next to the butter and my test in bath cabinet next to the Midol she asked “whats this” “is it legal” “why are you doing this” My answers were simple… Its testosterone & HGH, Its legal heres my scripts, cuz I want to get bigger and stay in my 20’s 4 life… Whats for dinner?

Just tell her in a respectable manner and explain your position. What happens next is anyone’s guess, but hiding anything on this level from your wife will only come back and bite you later. Remember when you get married you share everything and not only will it be harder to hide but you also are risking not only your own health/well-being/future but hers’ as well. What you do affect her and the other way around.

Get it out in the open first as there is way too much to worry about hiding it from the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with.

Rule #1

You will get caught.

[quote]Myosin wrote:
Just tell her in a respectable manner and explain your position. What happens next is anyone’s guess, but hiding anything on this level from your wife will only come back and bite you later. Remember when you get married you share everything and not only will it be harder to hide but you also are risking not only your own health/well-being/future but hers’ as well. What you do affect her and the other way around.

Get it out in the open first as there is way too much to worry about hiding it from the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with.

Rule #1

You will get caught.[/quote]

This^

I’m not married but when I first started dating my old lady that’s one of the first things I told her. Better to get it out there quick before feelings get involved. The cool thing she’s ok with it, just as long as I go get blood work and get checked out. She even gets a kick out of injecting me, one of her first responses when I told her was “can you get me anavar”

My GF knows. She knows about my “temporary GFs” too so maybe my situation is different. BTW those temporary GFs don’t know, nor do I tell family or friends. Why bother? They’d never understand it and probably think AAS are super dangerous killer drugs. I’d be probably opened with a person in the know, that has no connections to my inner circle.

Like many posters have said already, seems people like me better in the muscled up, full of energy, dominant male version.

Now go do some research on how to drive those “T” levels down prior to your bloodwork!

Easy enough: Week before get less than six hours of sleep a night, eat low protein high sugar meals and drink too much every night. Sounds familiar to anyone??
Phileaux

One other thing, keep us posted

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
“even a good dog wont stay on the porch forever if you dont pet him a few times a week.”[/quote]

I like it,permission to use that one![/quote]

yes please do… because its the truth…

i just went over this with my new GF… she thought about it for a while and decided i was right… lmao… sometimes being crude and straight to the point is needed for women.

[quote]SwD wrote:
My GF knows. She knows about my “temporary GFs” too so maybe my situation is different. BTW those temporary GFs don’t know, nor do I tell family or friends. Why bother? They’d never understand it and probably think AAS are super dangerous killer drugs. I’d be probably opened with a person in the know, that has no connections to my inner circle.

Like many posters have said already, seems people like me better in the muscled up, full of energy, dominant male version.[/quote]

Wait what? Whats a “temporary gf”? Is that like a mistress? What are you, French?

My girlfriend knows, all of my girlfriends have known. Maybe I’m in a much different situation than most, but I’m extremely open with my use with most people. None of my coworkers know, but that’s all they are, just coworkers. I don’t hang out with them outside of work. Other than that, all of my friends know, and I have no problem talking about it with anyone else if they bring it up.

Luckily in my situation, all of my friends are extremely open minded about things like recreational drug use, and I’ve never had anyone who I’ve mentioned it to give me any kind of shit about it. Even people I’ve met who aren’t so open to most recreational drug usage seemed to think steroids weren’t really a big deal.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Since when did men become such pussies that they have to ask their wives permission for everything?? Not trying to offend anyone but its your body. She doesnt ask you for permission to put on make up or cut her hair… Unless your trying to make babies why waste time on the convo?

Just do it and keep it on the low low… I never asked my wife when she saw my HGH in the fridge next to the butter and my test in bath cabinet next to the Midol she asked “whats this” “is it legal” “why are you doing this” My answers were simple… Its testosterone & HGH, Its legal heres my scripts, cuz I want to get bigger and stay in my 20’s 4 life… Whats for dinner?[/quote]

For me, it’s not because I am a pussy, it’s a little thing called respect. And I stand behind my marriage vows. I am open and honest with her. We talk shit out and come to a mutual agreement. It’s really not that difficult. Disrespect her, and the whole deal blows up…usually in your face.

Wait for her to get fat. Drop it on her early - mid January, accidentally tell her to Google Anavar or T3. You’re in. Profit.

^ also making sure a steady supply of shortbread and butter cookies is around for Christmas holiday helps. Don’t quote me on this lol

I told my wife I was getting some medicine for an injury — told her I am not going to the doc because its a waste of money — I will get the same stuff the doc gave me last time----before I met her. I got that medicine and some gear.

On another note – while at the store she said I could buy some supplement for trimming up – I told her that was a waste of $$$ and costs more money than the real shit … I got some gear without telling her what it is -