Steroid Cycle for Beginners

Them shorts tho. Thank god theres no pictures of me when I was kid in the 80-90’s. I remember wearing a pair of pleather pants for like a week straight because I heard an MTV (REAL MTV) music interview where the singer said he had to wear them for a week to break them in.

1 Like

Yeet if it was a joke then that’s cool, the avg weight of a liberated holocaust survivor was about 60lbs. Mad respect for your service in the IDF, do you fast for Yom Kippur? I’ll be honest and say that I don’t, however my family does.

On a side note, Tel Aviv is my favourite location in Isreal

Interesting to know you don’t listen to metalcore/deathcore/hardcore/grindcore music, but that has nothing to do with this (just kidding). You have a six pack because you are so thin

When I was 4’10-4’11 and about 80-85 lbs (literally about 4-5 percent BF) (age 12) I could bench press about 85-90lbs, I could leg press 220lb+ for sets of 12, I could do 50 dips without stopping, my point being, its easy to have great relative strength when you weigh about as much as a large feather.

@flipcollar So that’s you? No offence but did you shave off all your body hair at 18?

GIANT!!! anything above 5’5 is super tall therefore you’re a giant.

Fuck I laughed at this

no sir. just didn’t grow hair on my body. still don’t grow much. when i was that age, i grew very little facial hair as well. I couldn’t grow much of a beard until i was in my 30’s.

I live in TLV, no i dint fast i was at work , the whole city was shut down, highways empty except for kids biking. Really weird day.

@leanguy

You’re dumb as shit and should have spent “exhaustive research” on proper training and nutrition instead of pharma.

40-60 pushups at 120 is poor. I was doing that shit in middle school at that weight as an unathletic bench warmer. There’s nothing impressive about benching more than bodyweight when your bodyweight isn’t much. High school kids are doing that naturally in a matter of weeks.

You’re going to need more than a year of natty work. I suggest considering going to a lean 180 before considering this ever again.

wait, what? How tall are you?

Im 5’5, I’m joking about anything above 5’5 being giant. #manlet. There’s no need for me to be insecure about my height because I’m taller than the average professional basketball player ( five and a half METERS ) tall, pffffttttt did you think I meant feet. No way bro feet are for shoes and running Pfffffftftftftttftgftttffffttft

To clarify I am 5 foot 5

1 Like

5’0-5’4 = king
5’5-5’9 = king
5’10-6’0 = king
6’0+ = king

1 Like

This is the nicest thing anyone’s said to me in a while. Thank you

1 Like