Steroid Cycle for Beginners

I know steroids are bad for you; idc, so please spare me the lecture.
I’ve been lifting for a few years now and am about to start my first cycle.
After exhaustive research this is the plan I’ve developed, would you consider it a good one? And what improvement advice would you offer?

Week 1-4
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/Week
Dbol 30mg/Day
Ostarine MK 2866 25mg/Day
Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD

Week 5-9
Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD

Week 10
Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD
HCG 750UI/EOD

Week 11
Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD
HCG 750UI/EOD

Week 12
Nothing

Week 13-16
Clomid Weekly at 50/50/25/25
Nolva Weekly at 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
GW 20mg/Day

250 mg test per week is the top end of a trt dose, and you will probably not get the results you want. I would do 400 to 500 mg per week.

Why are you switching your ai post cycle? I would strive to have a simple cycle for your first, with the minimum amount of substances.

You should plan on getting blood work done before, mid and post cycle too. At you current dosing, I would be afraid of estrogen crashing, so look out for that.

High estrogen seems to be an issue with low test, but with cycle level test, you may feel better with higher estrogen.

I also believe one should be at least close to their genetic potential before cycling. You may have a few years of experience, but how strong are you? Lifting years means very little, as most do not know how to train and eat to get bigger and stronger, even though they have years of experience.

1 Like

Test only 500mg/wk. Keep Adex on hand during the cycle if E2 starts to get out of control. Nolva for end of cycle.

Do not use anything other than test for a first cycle. Be smart. Get the most out of the least. It gives you room to grow. It’s a process.

2 Likes

Depends on the individual, 250mg of test/wk would probably net me a mean TT of about 1200-1300ng/DL, while this isn’t supraphysiological I could certainly make awesome gains from such a dose. My “blast” atm consists of 260mg of total hormones weekly, I’m sure I’ll make excellent progress as I eat like a beast and I train very hard (but not particularly heavy)

As to OP, drop the SARMS and the ppar receptor agonist and the DBOL AND the AI.

Thanks mnben87, k, I’ll up the rest to 500, I figured stacking the SARM Ostarine MK 2866 -25mg/Day with the test would assist in muscle gain retention.
As for switching ai mid cycle I think you’re referring to the Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD through the cycle but ending with week 11. That is a mistake, I meant to continue it through the pct.
As far as the Dbol, it appears that the Ostarine (MK 2866), may do the same thing but better, and if that’s the case I’ll be scraping the Dbol.
Good idea with the bloodwork, would you mind expanding on this estrogen “crashing,” I’m not familiar with it.
As for strength, I’m at 10+ pull-ups wide, currently I’m benching 125lb 8x/set (Idk what my max is).

Are you injured, or <100 lbs bodyweight?

Serious question.

I thinking the same thing. Maybe a typo (should be 225?)?

uhhhhh seriously? what a joke.

If someone gave me 10 weeks worth of dbol, and a years supply of ostarine, here’s what I would do with them:

1. I would run the dbol for the first 5 weeks of a test cycle as a kick starter. I would save the rest of the dbol for the next cycle.

2. I would carry the year’s supply of ostarine to the trash can. I would drop the ostarine into said trash can, tie the trash bag up, and take the bag directly to the incinerator.

3. I would watch the ostarine-filled trash bag burn.

4. I would not sacrifice any gains whatsoever by burning the ostarine, because ostarine is essentially useless.

5. I would enjoy the additional lbs of muscle, and the sense of well being, that comes with taking dbol.

5 Likes

I don’t know that much about SARMs, but I really strongly doubt they will be anywhere near as powerful as Dbol. Maybe others who have used SARMs can chime in. My thought is if they worked 1/4 as well as Dbol they would be illegal.

This is one of the most common errors newbies make (crashing estrogen). Please read the post by @physiologic I think it is called “for all you AI preachers”. Low estrogen feels much the same as high estrogen, so when newbies start taking AIs it often happens that the AI is effective, and they get low estrogen. Since the sides of low estrogen are similar to high estrogen they up their AI thinking they have high estrogen. This crashes it even further, and low estrogen is worse than high. Most people here will tell you low and high estrogen conditions should be only determined with the ultra sensitive estrogen blood test (because of how hard it is to tell the difference).

If you are lean, AIs may not be needed at all. It really depends on the person. Many do fine with just a SERM (nolva or clomid).

In your first post you mention taking Arimidex during cycle, but Aromasin during PCT. If you need an AI, just use one. Most prefer Arimidex.

I am just going to say that I don’t think you are ready for this. I am not trying to be a dick, and would not spend this amount of time typing this out if I wasn’t trying to help. I once thought I knew a lot about training and PEDs, but I knew basically nothing. Based on your posts, I honestly think you are not ready. Both from a knowledge perspective, and from a strength perspective. I know this is not what you want to hear, but I am guessing anyone replying here who is competent is thinking the same thing.

Thanks guys, lots of helpful advice to consider. As far as strength, I know 145lb rept 8-12 times/set isn’t great, but it’s not too terribly bad for me, I’m super lean at 6’0 and 120lb; I’m not underweight though per se, just really lean. Pound for pound I’m pretty strong, as for chest I can do about 40 diamond pushups, 60 wide, and about 20 full body dips, etc. The rest of my body is really strong pound for pound as well. As far as being ready for a cycle, I feel like I’m ready strength wise, but agree research wise, but I should be ready research wise very soon as well. From all of your guy’s advice I’ve already decided to tweek my current plan to this:

Week 1-10: 500mg Test-E/Week

• Adex on hand during cycle in case I need to take 1mg of it EOD

Week 11-12: Nothing

Week 13-16: Clomid Weekly at 50/50/25/25

• Nolva Weekly at 40/40/20/20

I’ll go ahead and strip the SARM and Dbol from the first cycle, as well as the additional AI and GW during pct.

Thoughts?

Not trying to be a dick just brutally honest and most will echo the same, 6’0 @ 120 is literally a beanstalk and those “strong” numbers are no where near considered strong in any context. A cycle is 100% not for you right now. Spend some time reading the 10,000 other articles of beginners wanting to get on cycle and soak up some good advice there. No point in all the knowledgable posters reiterating the same thing again here

2 Likes

What would you hope to accomplish with the help of steroids that you can’t do naturally at this point?

1 Like

Dude, you are very underweight. Have you been to a doctor recently? When i dropped down to 150lbs at 6’ my doctor was telling me that was unhealthy. Also gonna hop on the you dont need steriods train. Just eat more man.

Edit: am 6’ 220lbs and not obese

ohhhhhhh wow.

Yea man… don’t use steroids. I’m not saying this because they’re dangerous, I’m saying this because you don’t eat enough to reap the benefits. If I were you, I wouldn’t even be thinking about steroids until you’re at least 180 lbs, and lean.

This is really, really stupid man. You don’t know what you’re doing. I hope you scrap the whole thing.

3 Likes

What you need is a good coach. Someone to lay out training, and diet for you. You should be able to gain 40 lbs in a year natty if you are starting at 120 lbs @ 6’.

Spend your money on that, and I honestly think in a year you will be bigger / stronger natty, then you would be without a coach but using PEDs.

You need to demonstrate that you can make gains natty on the long run, before considering PEDs. Honestly most men should be at least repping 315 on the bench before considering PEDs.

1 Like

So is that a firm no or soft no on the Ostarine ?

1 Like

Op is a troll, right? I try to hope people are being honest, and offer help. Either op is completely delusional in thinking he has done “exhaustive research”, and is physically ready after his 150 lb bench press, or this is a troll.

I clearly love the stuff. Can’t get enough of it.

I probably wouldn’t hate it so much if the claims weren’t so outrageous. I bought into it a few years ago. Ostarine was the first PED I tried. Got nothing out of it. A few months later, I did an Epistane-only oral cycle, and THAT blew my mind. Gains were incredible. So that’s how I knew it wasn’t just like training or diet being off when I tried the ostarine. The product is garbage, and it’s marketed in such a disingenuous way. I would be willing to be that the vast majority of ‘logs’ you can find on the internet of people trying it are fake.

1 Like

There’s a distinct lack of research on SARM’s, this is due to the fact that they’re very new, they could be very safe or very dangerous, so stay away.

Estrogen crashing is when you crash your estrogen to below the normal range, estrogen is required for optimal sense of well-being via its interactions with neurotransmitters, libido, bone density, joint health etc, crashing your E2

I haven’t viewed your whole thread, however if you’re 6 foot and 120lbs like some others have said you are I’d hold off on cycling for a while, tremendous progress can be made without AAS, especially considering (no offence) how small you currently are, with the right diet and training, provided you don’t have any serious medical issues we don’t know about (hypogonadism, hyperthyroidism etc), you should be able to make TREMENDOUS progress, theres probably a few guys on here who could even suggest a routine for you. Start there, train for a couple years then re evaluate

This is fucking crazy. Im 184 cm about 6ft and this guy weighs 90 pounds less then me. Ic ant even imagine that? that’s like holocaust survivor level. Seriously this must be fake???
OP stop this madnesssss!!!