Steroid Cycle for Beginners

This is a joke, right? You’re isreali from what I remember meaning there’s a decent chance you’re Jewish like me which means there’s a decent chance some of your family was also wiped out in the holocaust unless in the unlikely circumstance none of your family lived in nazi occupied areas/ areas Nazis took over, they all got out or you aren’t Jewish which it totally fine, but if my hypothesis is correct surely you would know the holocaust survivors were really, really, reallyreallyreally reeaaallly thin, like so thin you wonder how someone like that could possibly move, I’m talking like six foot tall and under 40kg (88lbs), it makes me sick thinking about it, if there is a god that’s supposed to stand for good and justice and all that bullshit (the Torah with the slaves in Egypt which I have trouble believing ever happened given there doesn’t appear to be any historical record of it occuring) then this “god” surely would’ve freed the Jews from the concentration camps, not let a good portion of ALL Jews be methodically slaughtered in inhumane ways, makes me absolutely sick. Sorry for rant, I just can’t tell if you were serious or not, if it’s a joke that’s fine but if you actually think the people liberated from concentration camps were 120lbs at 6 foot I have to tell you that isn’t true for the vast majority.

The sad thing is, genocides are still happening today, we say never again but then the Rwandan genocide occured, currently it’s the rohyngian Muslims… And a few other genocides, when will this madness end? Why can’t we realise we are all the same despite our different beliefs, races and sexual orientation, that shit doesn’t matter, as a matter of fact in my opinion religion is an outdated concept that is currently driving many conflicts around the world, hatred and ignorance also plays a large factor, if we could all look at the bigger picture and realise persecuting someone for their religion or something equally dumb is just ridiculous we wouldn’t have so many issues :frowning:

Also you’re a giant, anything above 5’5 is giant territory, I’ve convinced myself of this fact to make myself feel better. The average man is 4’10 so I’m super tall! No arguments case closed.

LOL wtf, yeah im Israeli, I live here, served in the army, im sepharadi though so no European jew ancestry.
Calm down bro its yom kippour hahhah
YEAH MAN he weighs fuckin 54kg (120lbs) that is holocaust territory. AND YEA im exaggerating due to the ridiculousness of OP!

3 Likes

From my research it appears that Ostarine is a drug that allows you to maintain whatever gains you aquire while on it, even after finishing your cycle; For any of you who believe that claim to be too good to be true, you may be right, and you may be wrong, but either way that’s what the official claim of Ostarine is and what the research supports and reports. That being said, I think that adding it to a first cycle would necessitate serious consideration and deliberation in consequence of the argument that you want to minimise the amount of chemicals used for a first cycle; ie: that argument would state that 500mg of Test-E + 25mg of Ostarine would potentially be too much biohacking (yes using steroids is biohacking) at one time for a first cycle user; I think that that argument holds water in as much as the user not knowing how their bodyis going to handle just the test alone, more or less additional chemicals, especially considering the compound effect, not to mention the somewhat severe lack of research that has been conducted on Ostarine…so, in conclusion it’s a no for a first cycle

No offence, but why are you telling me? To me, if its not a legit steroid, then its a fraud, scam, fake, whatever other word you want to use. FlipCollar responded to you with first hand evidence. Gave you solid advice. You shouldnt be on steroids period. Maybe a light TrT program depending on your age and results from blood work. You should be taking in 3-4000 calories a day if you want size.

I don’t think you know what the word ‘research’ means. What you’ve actually done is read what people say about it on the internet. And you don’t know if these people were paid to say these things, or if they have a vested interest in a company that sells the product. Am I right?

The ‘official claim’? what the fuck does that even mean? LOL

you know what ACTUALLY should necessitate serious consideration? Doing a steroid cycle when you weigh 120 fucking lbs at 6 feet tall. Actually, no. That should require minimal consideration before concluding that you shouldn’t do it. You’re denser than a brick, and I hope your steroids are full of AIDS.

2 Likes

Hey it’s me (OP), first of all thank all of you so much for all of the advice, I mean it when I say it’s all been very helpful. I hate to admit it (hurts my pride a bit I suppose), but I think it’s true that I could make substantial gains without juicing yet. That being said, I also agree that in consequence of such it would be most advantageous from multiple vantage points (health, risks, hormones, etc.) to at least fully exhaust my natty ability prior to seriously considering using gear.

Now, that being said, health risks aside, etc., while I agree it doesn’t make since for a medically underweight individual to begin juicing prior to correcting their medical ailment, 120lb at 6’, contrary to many opinions, just because it’s below the average, doesn’t actually mean medically underweight; the size of the human body is extremely diverse across the human race, far more so than any other primate, and is currently a very perplexing field of study even for the world’s most educated scientific minds, and long story short, I’m 6’, 120lb (Idk what my body fat percentage is, but I’m sure it’s very low/healthy -I have a 6 pack and I don’t even do core.), and I’m not only not medically underweight, but extremely healthy, and not only that but actually look really good, my bone structure is a little skinny for my height, which plays the biggest factor in my light weight, but also I do have a ridiculously amazing metabolism and also eat very healthy (and yes, not enough to benefit from a cycle currently) and stay very active, but I’m at my perfect weight (for my current muscle mass), and I actually have a decent amount of mucsle, just basically no fat. And as far as strength, while I might not be anywhere near my natty potential yet, Pound For Pound, I’m stronger than a lot of you (unless of course all of you can bench well over your body weight 8+/set, do over 10 weighted (25lb -mind you 1/5th my body weight) pull ups -wide, and do 8+/set full body + weighted (45lb -over a third my body weight) dips -wide, etc.); now I’m not saying that to be a dick (and yes I now most of you are stronger and a few probably even stronger pound for pound), but rather to illustrate that I’m plenty strong pound for pound for a natty guy, so all the comments saying that I’m not strong are incorrect -not a contentious argument, simply a respectful and and non confrontationally presented correctional establishment of fact. That being said, don’t get it twisted, I took zero offense at the weak comments and hope that you don’t misinterpret this paragraph as an offense defence, because I have zero intention of offending any of you (so don’t incorrectly interpret such), and am conversely extremely grateful for all of your well meaning and thoughtful help :slight_smile:

In conclusion, I’m gonna go ham and eat a bunch natty for at least one more year, then go from there.

Thanks again for all of your guy’s advice, it’s much appreciated and has been extremely helpful, all of it.

You ok? Feeling good? The kid/manbaby maybe retarded but no need to wish aids upon him. No need to be so serious. The kid is probably 18yrs old.

I’m not being serious. I don’t actually hope his steroids have AIDS lol.

2 Likes

I was like gawd damn. From 0 to 60 flat. Thats good to know you were just kidding.

The guy is just such a turd, and he annoys me. Even his stupid post of contrition at the end here is completely shitty. He basically comes across as a guy I would never want to speak to for more than 3 minutes before I felt the need to shoot myself in the head (also hyperbole, I’m not actually going to commit suicide because I’m annoyed by someone. to be clear.)

3 Likes

Benching over you bodyweight… alright, settle down Hulk. You only weigh 120 lbs soaking wet. Maybe TrT would be good for you to shed that Beta cuck attitude you have. Being to careful not to step on toes or be offensive but still maintaining your dignity and self respect. Maybe your T levels are low and your E2 levels are really high with all this passive aggressive shit.

1 Like

it’s the only thing really skinny guys can hang their hat on. It’s a way to internally justify their weakness. Being strong vs one’s bodyweight is obviously a cool thing (I have to think this, I compete in a weight-class driven sport, lol), but there is a point of diminishing returns. lifts vs bodyweight just naturally reach a higher ratio as one gets lighter, although in this case, even those ratios aren’t impressive because he’s so far underweight. I think his ratios would actually improve if he added 30 lbs to his frame and stayed lean. I’ve benched more than double bodyweight, and I know the really good benchers in the lighter weight classes than the ones I compete in are at more like 2.5x bodyweight.

I keep trying to respond, but I just can’t. I mean, this fucking guy. He’s like a bizarro Donald Trump. In one post he:

• begrudgingly acknowledges that he could make gains without juicing yet
  • calls himself “extremely healthy”
  • says he looks “really good”
  • says he has a decent amount of muscle and no fat
  • says he’s pound for pound stronger than a “lot” of you
  • says he’s not trying to be a dick, just to illustrate that he’s “plenty strong”
  • writes this incredibly mealy-mouthed whatever:

Don’t get it twisted, flip!

3 Likes

I missed this part, thanks for quoting it so I could notice it.

Sorry leanguy, I thought you were offense defencing!! MY BAD I GOT IT TWISTED

1 Like

If it wasnt for the comedy, I would be triggered as fuck. I hope he gets PiP in his first injection and it hurts really bad.

Leanguy has to be Canadian.

After seeing the results of your exhaustive research I don’t think you have much of a future in the fields of science, law, finance, or education. But you can probably still get a career in media or fast food.

found a picture of OP

huh what,

so do you have a medical problem that makes you severely gangly skinny?

yes your right, so is intelligence.

Forgot this one hahahaha

1 Like

Here’s a picture of a guy at 125 lbs, at 5’10. It’s me at 18. I’m posting this for reference, so that you guys can imagine what 2 inches taller and 5 lbs lighter would look like. I was pretty damn lean here, I suspect at least as lean as the OP. Which means he’s carrying even less muscle mass than this. Just imagine a guy looking like this deciding that steroids are the correct way to go.

@leanguy take note. I looked like this when I was 18. I put on 70 lbs naturally, before steroids. I waited 12 years. I highly recommend taking a similar path to mine.

4 Likes

Dont forget that bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman are still on the table.

1 Like