Some Advice on my Routine

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
If you guy’s can respond before tommorrow, what kind of nuts should I get? What brand? What should I look for when I’m at the store, anything in particular?

Thank’s again for the advice everyone.[/quote]

I prefer almonds, but at this point just get what you like. It’s easy to get to the point of too anal for now, nuts are nuts.

I get them from the bulk food isle (you know the one with all the candy). Go for a large bag of mixed nuts since you don’t know what you like yet. Don’t pick the stupid little tins, they add a lot of shit to those, you want just nuts.

If there’s no bulk isle, look in the baking sections. Make sure it’s just nuts on the ingredient list, no salt, no ‘flavor’, nothing else. I just get whatever brand is cheapest, they’re nuts with nothing added, how hard could that be to fuck up?

[quote]pch2 wrote:
I prefer almonds, but at this point just get what you like. It’s easy to get to the point of too anal for now, nuts are nuts.

I get them from the bulk food isle (you know the one with all the candy). Go for a large bag of mixed nuts since you don’t know what you like yet. Don’t pick the stupid little tins, they add a lot of shit to those, you want just nuts.

If there’s no bulk isle, look in the baking sections. Make sure it’s just nuts on the ingredient list, no salt, no ‘flavor’, nothing else. I just get whatever brand is cheapest, they’re nuts with nothing added, how hard could that be to fuck up? [/quote]

Plain nuts. No added ingredients. Don’t fuck up or your an idiot.

Got it.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
Plain nuts. No added ingredients. Don’t fuck up or you’re an idiot. [/quote]

Fixed it for you.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
Plain nuts. No added ingredients. Don’t fuck up or you’re an idiot.

Fixed it for you.[/quote]

Got string cheese. Couldn’t tell them to get nuts, I was asleep when they went shopping. >.>

I’ll try to pick them up later today.