So I Made A Post on Craigslist

Craig’s List is a sham containing felony dumbs, Peddofiles and desperate people looking for sexual deviancy.

[quote]goe95713 wrote:
Craig’s List is a sham containing felony dumbs, Peddofiles and desperate people looking for sexual deviancy. [/quote]

Sounds like you’ve got personal experience with it?

[quote]goe95713 wrote:
Craig’s List is a sham containing felony dumbs, Peddofiles and desperate people looking for sexual deviancy. [/quote]

Also, great deals on auto parts.

Why would desperate people look for sexual deviancy? Wouldn’t they just be looking for any sex at all?

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Artem wrote:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/stp/1053338434.html

Alright new one posted under the account I just made so nobody can edit it.

And fuck you to whoever did that. It wasn’t even remotely clever. Troll harder next time.

It would’ve been a much better story if the link in the first post was your actual post and that girl responded to that one LMAO[/quote]

Somebody responded to the edited one shortly after it was edited. I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy who edited it.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
I adore Craigslist. I read the “Missed Connections” when I am bored, and love the ones like “6’5” cowboy with three chicks at redneck watering hole - you gay? Hit me up."

what is that? People post about folks they see out somewhere but didn’t hook up with?

how do they know that person is also reading?

man… I need to see if someone posted about me. I could have a train of guys waiting to connect with me.

Oh yeah - it’s the hopeless romantic in me. I hope they do read it, hook up, etc. I know none of them are for me because I am grumpy all the time and don’t make eye contact. :-)[/quote]

Jesus, I look there, too. Some of the women looking for men postings are hilarious.

There should be a fucked up Craigslist post thread.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
I adore Craigslist. I read the “Missed Connections” when I am bored, and love the ones like “6’5” cowboy with three chicks at redneck watering hole - you gay? Hit me up."

what is that? People post about folks they see out somewhere but didn’t hook up with?

man… I need to see if someone posted about me. I could have a train of guys waiting to connect with me.

Oh yeah - it’s the hopeless romantic in me. I hope they do read it, hook up, etc. I know none of them are for me because I am grumpy all the time and don’t make eye contact. :slight_smile:

Jesus, I look there, too. Some of the women looking for men postings are hilarious.

There should be a fucked up Craigslist post thread.[/quote]
dude
behold

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

You are not 19.

"How are you Artem? Glad to see you e-mailed me back. My girl friend and I moved to {city} together. We got tired of the same old Euclid, OH and wanted something new… I’ve been lonely sometimes ever since i got here. I setup profiles at a few dating sites.

I met a guy when i first moved down here from one, it was alot of fun.

i think it’d be cool to try it again. Do you use any other sites? A co-worker of mine told me about another cool one… i like it because it has voice chat so we can talk without phone numbers right away… We can have some fun if you join me. I’ll be on for a little while, so let me know…"

whoa whoa whoa
Firstly, lol@ me actually getting real responses. This was a joke to my sister.

Secondly, I’m pretty sure people think this is some dating ad? I just want someone to make me food and whatnot.

[quote]Artem wrote:
imhungry wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Oh yeah - it’s the hopeless romantic in me. I hope they do read it, hook up, etc. I know none of them are for me because I am grumpy all the time and don’t make eye contact. :slight_smile:

There should be a fucked up Craigslist post thread.
dude
behold

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/
[/quote]

I can’t get on there from work. Shit. They have a best of, I take it?

Nothing’s original anymore.

wait a minute…
Another email:

"Hey there!, My name’s deeyn, pleasure… After reading your post, We definitely want the same things. I use craigslist all the time for deals, But i never knew i could find dates on here too! For a quick run down of me: I will be 17 soon, Smart, well-educated professional single woman here. Looking to meet a fun and attractive man NSA. If you are interested, let me know (p.s. GO STEELERS!). "

What the fuck, where does my post say anything about dating.
I’m pretty sure I’m being elaborately trolled. Go Steelers, again?

[quote]Artem wrote:
wait a minute…
Another email:

"Hey there!, My name’s deeyn, pleasure… After reading your post, We definitely want the same things. I use craigslist all the time for deals, But i never knew i could find dates on here too! For a quick run down of me: I will be 17 soon, Smart, well-educated professional single woman here. Looking to meet a fun and attractive man NSA. If you are interested, let me know (p.s. GO STEELERS!). "

…[/quote]

Dude, welcome to the internet. Don’t believe ANYTHING you read.

[quote]Artem wrote:
MangoMan305 wrote:
I say hit it

Dude, did you read the post? This isn’t for hankey pankey. I need a cook stoner assistant person that will work for honor.[/quote]

A 17 year old slave? Who will buy your food for you and bring it over because that is how they get their kicks? Sounds like a win!

The hanky panky could come later.

(But most likely they will be insane)

Some chick just emailed me her picture. This is sketchy as fuck and I am pulling out.

I don’t ACTUALLY want people I don’t know in my house. This is what I get for trying to amuse myself while being stuck at home sick.

Here’s a thing. Arrange to meet her in a public place. Then you can scope her out from a distance. If she sets off warning bells, bail. If she looks like Megan Fox, good times.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Here’s a thing. Arrange to meet her in a public place. Then you can scope her out from a distance. If she sets off warning bells, bail. If she looks like Megan Fox, good times.[/quote]

Goddammit who cares what she looks like as long as she can cook? I’ve said like 5 times the post wasn’t some dating ad.

Anyways, this is all really creepy and I’m out.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Here’s a thing. Arrange to meet her in a public place. Then you can scope her out from a distance. If she sets off warning bells, bail. If she looks like Megan Fox, good times.[/quote]

epic advice. I second that. What do you have to lose. If she is really a willing 17 year old ‘slave’ then you will be one lucky bastard. You can do it bro!!!

Edit: Maybe she can cook and as an optional bonus she looks good too.

[quote]Artem wrote:
…[/quote]

Yeah, respond with batshit crazy, make no sense stuff and see what happens.

Artem wrote:

Yeah, respond with batshit crazy, make no sense stuff and see what happens.[/quote]
Wait…
…what?

Artem wrote:

Yeah, respond with batshit crazy, make no sense stuff and see what happens.[/quote]

Dost thou mockest me! I think thou dost. Methinks it will get the paddle this eve. Haply, it takes the back of my hand. Lime a bitch. Not in my backyard. GO STEELERS!!!1

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ldn/783766933.html

This one made me think of somebody’s thread that was on here, he was wondering where you could hire goons. I guess somebody figured Craigslist would be a good start…