T Nation

So I Made A Post on Craigslist

I was hanging out with my sister and she was all like “wow you eat a lot, etc etc”
Anyways, she suggested, or maybe I suggested… I don’t remember… that I advertise on Craigslist for somebody to bring food for me so that I don’t even need to leave my room.

Well, I was bored last night, so I did:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage

I posted at around 4am yesterday. I thought nobody would respond for sure.

I just got on the PC and I already got an email.

"Hello, I’m gloriane, nice to meet you… Your post was the first i clicked, I hope you don’t just auto-respond a link to me lol. I just moved into an apartment with craigslist, It’s awesome how i can meet people just like me too!

A few quick things about me: I am 17 yrs old, I’m an independent woman, fun, outgoing, spontaneous, looking for someone to talk to laugh with and have fun with. If you want to know more, shoot me an email (p.s. GO STEELERS!)."

hahah seriously?

“17 years old…independent woman.”
Laff.

I don’t know anything about craig list, but it sounds like it might be a spam. She is a “17 year old independent woman”?

[quote]JLu wrote:
“17 years old…independent woman.”
Laff.[/quote]

Seventeen year-old girls don’t call themselves ‘women’.

Be afraid.

Seriously, get her over and stick it in her pooper…

Then hit her.

Pics?

It’s definitely a 50 year old man.

I adore Craigslist. I read the “Missed Connections” when I am bored, and love the ones like “6’5” cowboy with three chicks at redneck watering hole - you gay? Hit me up."

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I adore Craigslist. I read the “Missed Connections” when I am bored, and love the ones like “6’5” cowboy with three chicks at redneck watering hole - you gay? Hit me up."[/quote]

what is that? People post about folks they see out somewhere but didn’t hook up with?

how do they know that person is also reading?

man… I need to see if someone posted about me. I could have a train of guys waiting to connect with me.

man you really gotta dig some better music. a few alright bands in there, mostly bleeeh though

funny idea though

Are you for real? Is this a joke?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
I adore Craigslist. I read the “Missed Connections” when I am bored, and love the ones like “6’5” cowboy with three chicks at redneck watering hole - you gay? Hit me up."

what is that? People post about folks they see out somewhere but didn’t hook up with?

how do they know that person is also reading?

man… I need to see if someone posted about me. I could have a train of guys waiting to connect with me.

[/quote]

Oh yeah - it’s the hopeless romantic in me. I hope they do read it, hook up, etc. I know none of them are for me because I am grumpy all the time and don’t make eye contact. :slight_smile:

Hey buttface, you posted a link to your account. I could delete the posting right now if I wanted to.

Edit your first post and put this link in it if you don’t want somebody hacking into your stuff:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/stp/1052495221.html

[quote]Ujjay wrote:
Hey buttface, you posted a link to your account. I could delete the posting right now if I wanted to.

Edit your first post and put this link in it if you don’t want somebody hacking into your stuff:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/stp/1052495221.html[/quote]

haha! that sounded like an older brother schooling his younger brother post.

I liked it

I say hit it

[quote]Ujjay wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/stp/1052495221.html[/quote]

The tone of the writing made that post…People are already messing with it though…that’s what happens when you’re a stoner looking for a cook though…you get lazy.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
I say hit it[/quote]

Dude, did you read the post? This isn’t for hankey pankey. I need a cook stoner assistant person that will work for honor.

haha looks like somebody’s been doin’ some editing to your post you better take Ujjay’s advice.

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:
Ujjay wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/stp/1052495221.html

The tone of the writing made that post…People are already messing with it though…that’s what happens when you’re a stoner looking for a cook though…you get lazy.[/quote]

It’s much more colorful now.

chicago craigslist > northwest suburbs > strictly platonic

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

What wrong with a sammich and sticking it in the pooper…Nothing in fact studies have shown this could be the ost functional type of training there is, you’d get huge…Obiviously you do not know a good thing when it hits you over the head.