So I Made A Post on Craigslist

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
I adore Craigslist. I read the “Missed Connections” when I am bored, and love the ones like “6’5” cowboy with three chicks at redneck watering hole - you gay? Hit me up."

what is that? People post about folks they see out somewhere but didn’t hook up with?

how do they know that person is also reading?

man… I need to see if someone posted about me. I could have a train of guys waiting to connect with me.

[/quote]

Craigslist is HUGE in the bay area, well obviously because thats where it started. I use craigslist to get freelance gigs and contract work.

“Missed Connection” is an interesting part of craigslist. It’s like if you see a hot girl/guy on the streets or at a club and you guys “noticed” each other but didn’t proceed to get digits or whatever, people go on missed connections in hopes to reconnect with them.

My brother was the only person I knew that actually reconnected with some chick from missed connections. One day, he was finished with his shift and walked outside the hotel and some chick in a car winked at him.

So he went on missed connections and low and behold he found “cute asian guy in a suite outside hotel”. So ya it does work!

Frakkin’ hilarity just ensued.

[quote]SolidGround wrote:
haha looks like somebody’s been doin’ some editing to your post you better take Ujjay’s advice.[/quote]

What the hell? How’d someone do that?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Frakkin’ hilarity just ensued.[/quote]

What are you talking about, Starbuck?

FFS! WHO EDITED MY ANAL PART?

fuck I got troll’d
Probably by one of you…
I need to actually make an account before reposting now.

Guilty as charged.

I really need to “edit” in a more intellectual way though…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Frakkin’ hilarity just ensued.

What are you talking about, Starbuck?[/quote]

Eh, humanoid robot thingy edited Artem’s craigslist post to indicate Artem’s desire for anal sexing. I giggled.

…you can undelete posts. Didn’t know that, did you?

[quote]Artem wrote:
SolidGround wrote:
haha looks like somebody’s been doin’ some editing to your post you better take Ujjay’s advice.

What the hell? How’d someone do that?[/quote]

When i clicked on the link you provided it seems like you linked directing into your accountand allowed editing… I think you gave everyone access to your account…

come on artem that was kind of lame :x

Nope, but I’m making it under an account this time so nobody can edit it.

[quote]Split wrote:
come on artem that was kind of lame :x[/quote]

Whoa, that used to mock me, I swear it did.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Split wrote:
come on artem that was kind of lame :x

Whoa, that used to mock me, I swear it did. [/quote]

…yesh, it was edited, it was…

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/stp/1053338434.html

Alright new one posted under the account I just made so nobody can edit it.

And fuck you to whoever did that. It wasn’t even remotely clever. Troll harder next time.

man… I need to see if someone posted about me. I could have a train of guys waiting to connect with me.

[/quote]

Am I the only one who noticed OG is looking for a train?

‘Hi, I’m here for the gangbang…’

[quote]boatguy wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

‘Hi, I’m here for the gangbang…’[/quote]

yah… that’s me, not satisfied until I qualify for some golden arches over my bed “1,000,000 served”

boatguy wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

yah… that’s me, not satisfied until I qualify for some golden arches over my bed “1,000,000 served”[/quote]

Am I the only one that first read that as ‘golden showers’, rather than ‘golden arches’? I need help.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
boatguy wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

yah… that’s me, not satisfied until I qualify for some golden arches over my bed “1,000,000 served”

Am I the only one that first read that as ‘golden showers’, rather than ‘golden arches’? I need help.[/quote]

Ewwwww…yep, you’re the only one.

Didn’t they change it to “Billions and Billions Served?” OG, you better get crackin!

[quote]Artem wrote:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/stp/1053338434.html

Alright new one posted under the account I just made so nobody can edit it.

And fuck you to whoever did that. It wasn’t even remotely clever. Troll harder next time.[/quote]

It would’ve been a much better story if the link in the first post was your actual post and that girl responded to that one LMAO