Shows You're Watching!

Ok, I started watching a great series on prime called Goliath. Season one was AMAZING and i LOVE Billy Bob Thorton.

I had a crush on him when I was a youngin’ watching Bad Santa.
There are a few seasons, but season two was mentally bothering me so now I had to stop watching it. Which really sucks because I miss my nightly Billy Bob and the opening theme was really cool.
BBT (Billy bob) was walking in slow motion, smoking through flames and stuff and the song was awesome.

Uhg.
Maybe I will just read about season two and then skip to season 3 and avoid the mental upset.

And for the record, not much stuff bothers me, but I had to immediately look up puppy pictures after I turned off the episode haha.

MISS U BILLY

2 Likes

Billy Bob is really good in the first season of Fargo. It changes cast every season, with a new story that relates to the previous season and movie.

The first is my favorite season. Billy nails his sinister character.

3 Likes

Did you like billy bob when he was banging halle barry in monsters ball, :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, lol

BBT 4----》

1 Like

What happened to Nicholas Cage?

1 Like

Hahaha he’s still number one!! But he never had a series i could watch nightly to keep the heart flutters alive.

1 Like

That occured to me because as I’m reading/responding, The Rock is on tv.

2 Likes

One of my guilty pleasure movies.

3 Likes

HBO’s The Last Of Us looks pretty interesting. Neat premise, anyways.

1 Like

The video games were excellent

1 Like

I just started Tulsa King. I like it so far. It has a Stallone vibe to it if that makes sense (obviously he is in it haha, but IDK if he changes the dialog, or it’s written for him or something). Something about his movies that is unique to him, and I think those movies would lose something if another actor played the part.

I think I just finished episode 4. I’ll agree, the first episode was really good. I haven’t been too let down by the following episodes.

I was pretty pumped when his driver’s dad decided to join the crew to put a beat down on the guys that beat up his son.

@dt79 I think we discussed this before? Maybe in the movies thread?

1 Like