Should I Have Asked This Girl Out?

I generally avoid women in the service industry. They are professional liars. She got your money and that what her objective is.

Now could she be great girl working her way through college? Maybeh.

[quote]Aero51 wrote:
Have you tried…tiger balm under the nose if your cough is dry… Menthol and Camphor…same stuff as in vics.[/quote]

After use, wash your hands vigorously before you take a piss, otherwise your nose won’t be the only thing tingling.

I learned this the hard way once after chopping jalapenos.

Nobody has a good story about;

dating a bartender
having a relationship with a bartender
having relations with a bartender

or even trying any of those?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]FlatsFarmer wrote:
Nobody has a good story about;

dating a bartender
having a relationship with a bartender
having relations with a bartender

or even trying any of those?[/quote]

Ummm…I do.[/quote]

He served you free drinks?

Touche, Push!

That’s Really Great!
Truthfully, I didn’t expect such a great presentation, but that’s what I was after. You should have let others go first, it will be hard to follow.

“The bitch” was a plant…

She got 50% of that tip.

“The bitch” is there at various times to entice suckas to feel bad for the bartender and leave “feel bad” money.

“The bitch” will get her cut when her roommate (“the bartender”) returns home after her shift.

Dumbest thread I’ve ever seen not worth 3 pages. Any girl you find attractive or interesting you should ask out. Its really that simple…They say yes or no…Then you bang or bang someone else later…

[quote]pushharder wrote:
…and post a pic, dammit.[/quote]

That is the currency around these parts - a fact that all of the FNGs forget or simply think “that doesn’t apply to me”. Which I why I stopped posting any meaningful advice in GAL. NO respect for the tradition! LOL

Alright, here’s the deal. I work in the industry, so let me set you straight on a few things.

Industry people are masters at toying with your emotions to make you do what they want (like getting tips). I’m a bouncer, so I don’t make money directly off patrons, but I still flirt with girls I’m not interested in all the time. Hell, I got my junk grabbed 4 times last night alone, to say nothing about how much the rest of me got felt up. Why do I do this? Because it makes the bar more popular, which leads to better tipout for me and better status for working in a popular bar. For a hot girl whose job involves more interaction with people and who directly makes money off those people, multiply the flirting with people you don’t care about thing by 100. And the groping and the amount they get hit on. It’s all part of the job.

It doesn’t mean that we never run into people we like at work, but more to say don’t get your hopes up. It is a good sign that she let you stay that long after hours. If staff keep people after hours that aren’t regulars or friends, it’s not infrequently because they want to sleep with you.

So go ahead, but don’t expect all that much to come of it.

I might consider telling her next time that you wanted to ask her out last time, but didn’t because you figured that it must get annoying to be hit on all the time when you’re a bartender. Definitely separates you from the average drunk douchebag that hits on her.

[quote]Aero51 wrote:

Should I have just done it? I’ll probably see her again, but it might be harder to get her alone since that place gets crowded. Feeling like an idiot.[/quote]

If you wanted to date a bartender, which equates to emotional problems and drama but fantastic blow jobs and probably good sex and her eventually leaving you for the abusive guy she’s been dating since age 14, then yes.

Fun ride. Like summer ranch help, though. When it gets cold, they move on.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]Aero51 wrote:

Should I have just done it? I’ll probably see her again, but it might be harder to get her alone since that place gets crowded. Feeling like an idiot.[/quote]

If you wanted to date a bartender, which equates to emotional problems and drama but fantastic blow jobs and probably good sex and her eventually leaving you for the abusive guy she’s been dating since age 14, then yes.

Fun ride. Like summer ranch help, though. When it gets cold, they move on.
[/quote]

Women with issues are my favorite kind of women.

Anyway, I went to the bar, she was there, but I forgot about their “last call at 1 am” policy and ended up getting asked to leave as soon as I sat down (not by her but by another guy working) as it was already 1:30am. Ill have to remember to come earlier next weekend. Ironically I got caught up talking with someone else and telling them about a date I had a few weeks ago with this nice…but really naïve girl.