Set New Incline DB Record, 130x8

[quote]clip11 wrote:
My resting heart rate was that of an athlete.[/quote]

Now that I believe…

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Everyone here want to chip in and buy a camra for me then have someone video tape me…its not like I can video tape myself. I got a camera on my phone but whos going to video me? I workout alone and Im funny about asking random people I dont know to video me.[/quote]

If you can’t afford a camera, and can’t find anybody to film you, how about not making an opening post that includes this little nugget of gold: [quote]

When I get a camera Im going to have someone video tape me doing it and put it on youtube. Im so proud of myself. [/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:
Powerhouse Gym in Highland Park on a monday? I’ll check it out. I’ll check you out.[/quote]

Yes Monday, message me if you want so I can contact you and give you a time. If you are going to come up there, its $10 to get in if youre not a member and $5 if youre a member at another Powerhouse Gym.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

I drink and smoke sometime and eat whatever whenever. Are you jealous that you bust your ass and I dont but still am better than you in the iron dept?[/quote]

Yes, I’m extremely fucking envious of you, in the same way that I was jealous that Superman could fly and shoot beams out his eyes…I was only seven at the time, but I still accepted that Supes was fictional. Come to think of it, you’re not real, either - in more ways than one.

I’d still find an alien who takes refuge on Earth after fleeing from his dying homeworld more believable than the fairytales you insist on spinning.

I’ve been here long enough, and read enough of other people’s opinions about you to know exactly who you are (and I don’t mean the persona you’re presenting under this particular username).

P.S. This is the wrong thread to boast about feats of relative strength. The clue is in the word ‘bodybuilding’ at the top of the page…

In this thread - hatred and jealousy. Look: a bigger muscle does not equal a stronger muscle. Bruce lee did 315 pounds on the flat bench for 3x8 at a bodyweight of 150. He also curled 80 pound dumbbells for 3x8 at the same bodyweight.

Why are you guys so jealous? Its not cool, man. Especially on christmas.

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
In this thread - hatred and jealousy. Look: a bigger muscle does not equal a stronger muscle. Bruce lee did 315 pounds on the flat bench for 3x8 at a bodyweight of 150. He also curled 80 pound dumbbells for 3x8 at the same bodyweight.[/quote]

Bruce Lee was also 1958 Crown Colony Cha Cha Champion of Hong Kong. That’s about as relevant here as what you just said.

Why have all the trolls suddenly come out of hiding to promote relative strength on a bodybuilding forum? It’s not cool, man. Especially on Christmas.

To the OP, you need to work on your lying skills. In your previous post you stated that you did more (145 for reps on flat bench) and now you’re saying you set a record by doing something 15lbs less?? Also like was stated above only 17 lbs in 7 years isn’t really something to be proud of.

And you said at 18 you benched 300, well isn’t that what you said you still do now? So no improvement over 5 years, ok.

Also like others im curious about your squat and dead numbers.

So what say you Clip11? Are you gonna be at the gym on Monday so silkyhorse can attest to your fantastic accomplishment?

[quote]anonym wrote:
The only thing more stupid than people making threads about lifting-related accomplishments without bothering to get at least a shitty camera phone clip of it are the people who hop into such a thread to brag about how much more awesome they are than the OP without posting at least a shitty camera phone pic to back it up.

edit: BTW, clip, your avatars are goddamn disgusting.[/quote]

If you dont like my avatars then you have bad taste in women.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Must be a little ground up D-bols in the Colonel’s secret recipe -lol

S
[/quote]

LOL!

yeah, should try that sometimes.

No matter how many times you draw a chalk 0 on the end of the 13 pound DB’s it doesn’t count as the 130’s. Seriously if you can do that why aren’t you setting some national powerlifting records?

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

I drink and smoke sometime and eat whatever whenever. Are you jealous that you bust your ass and I dont but still am better than you in the iron dept?[/quote]

Yes, I’m extremely fucking envious of you, in the same way that I was jealous that Superman could fly and shoot beams out his eyes…I was only seven at the time, but I still accepted that Supes was fictional. Come to think of it, you’re not real, either - in more ways than one.

I’d still find an alien who takes refuge on Earth after fleeing from his dying homeworld more believable than the fairytales you insist on spinning.

I’ve been here long enough, and read enough of other people’s opinions about you to know exactly who you are (and I don’t mean the persona you’re presenting under this particular username).

P.S. This is the wrong thread to boast about feats of relative strength. The clue is in the word ‘bodybuilding’ at the top of the page…[/quote]

Fuck ypu cuz…i dont give a damn about your opinions and im finished responding to you. I mean if you dont believe me you dont believe me, but it seems like you got some kind of point to prove by trying to say im faking.

i call this BUSTED.

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:
So what say you Clip11? Are you gonna be at the gym on Monday so silkyhorse can attest to your fantastic accomplishment? [/quote]

Absolutely!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
No matter how many times you draw a chalk 0 on the end of the 13 pound DB’s it doesn’t count as the 130’s. Seriously if you can do that why aren’t you setting some national powerlifting records?[/quote]

Where im at there isnt much powerlifting. I checked into it and a lot of the powerlifting gropus are about 50 miles or so outside the city. So I just forgot about it.

[quote]parsley wrote:
To the OP, you need to work on your lying skills. In your previous post you stated that you did more (145 for reps on flat bench) and now you’re saying you set a record by doing something 15lbs less?? Also like was stated above only 17 lbs in 7 years isn’t really something to be proud of.

And you said at 18 you benched 300, well isn’t that what you said you still do now? So no improvement over 5 years, ok.

Also like others im curious about your squat and dead numbers.[/quote]

Well thats a record for the incline because i do less on an incline than on a flat or decline. And I think you know that, you just have to prove that im lying. I=The jealousy on here is onbelievable. You all act like petty little girls.

[quote]parsley wrote:

Also like others im curious about your squat and dead numbers.[/quote]

I dont squat and i recently deadlifted 525 lbs. As for the 300, back then I could only do it once. When I last did it, it was for 9 or 10 I think.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

My adopted grandmother lived to be 108.She was born in 1887 and died in 1995. She didnt exercise or eat right. She ate her share of fried chicken and porkchops and really didnt do any exercise at all, but lived almost 110 years. Some people are built for certain things. [/quote]

So now you’ve inherited favorable genetics from your adopted grandmother? I’d give you a 10/10 but marks were deducted for failing to include the mandatory number of typos and for unnecessary repetition (you were too eager to make sure we didn’t miss any bullshit). Otherwise, it’s pure textbook trolling. 7/10.

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
In this thread - hatred and jealousy. Look: a bigger muscle does not equal a stronger muscle. Bruce lee did 315 pounds on the flat bench for 3x8 at a bodyweight of 150. He also curled 80 pound dumbbells for 3x8 at the same bodyweight.

Why are you guys so jealous? Its not cool, man. Especially on christmas.[/quote]

Did you just fucking write that a bigger muscle is not a stronger muscle?

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

P.S. This is the wrong thread to boast about feats of relative strength. The clue is in the word ‘bodybuilding’ at the top of the page…[/quote]

No matter what you say, you are very jealous. Why idont know. If you wasnt you wouldnt have invested so much time and energy trying to disprove me. Look at my pics and how im built- at 177 pounds. Yet I dont do any of the crap you see in bodybuilding magazines, but you probably do to the fullest and still cant get like me. My look is just a by product of my strength.

If I posted pics and was just bone skinny or a fat slob and made the same claim, you wouldve just called me a troll or whatever and left it alone. But the fact that you keep going on and on means that even if you somewhat doubt me, you probably believe me some, but you WANT me to be wrong because when I get around to posting youre just going to be even more jealous.