Set New Incline DB Record, 130x8

I just reread his post. This guy is fucking saying that he incline benched 130s for 8 reps at a weight of 177#! This guy’s out of his fucking gourd, and thinks we’re out of our fucking gourds too!

There are new sheriffs in T-Town! Roy, what do you say we do a thorough cleanup of this board - just start kicking down T-Trolls’ doors KGB style?

hmmm this sounds familiar:

Still no camera eh?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
Your goal should be to acquire the camera that you couldn’t beg, borrow or steal when you first joined over a year ago.[/quote]

This guy steady makes shit up. He’s been claiming some pretty big numbers since he got here, and they’ve stayed the same so either he’s plateaud or he’s full of shit.[/quote]

Look at my pics, im the mist diesel 177 pound guy you ever saw in your life maybe. Not only that when i went to the doctor, I had high t levels and my resting heart rate was that of an athlete.

I drink and smoke sometime and eat whatever whenever. Are you jealous that you bust your ass and I dont but still am better than you in the iron dept?

Everyone here want to chip in and buy a camra for me then have someone video tape me…its not like I can video tape myself. I got a camera on my phone but whos going to video me? I workout alone and Im funny about asking random people I dont know to video me.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

If he posted some proof I’d gladly eat my words but we all know that’ll never happen so I’m calling this clown full of shit. [/quote]

Yep. 10-4 on that.[/quote]

Roy, this guy also made a post in the Nutrition and Supplements thread in which he asked for the most elementary nutrition advice. If I remember correctly, he said he was a buck-seventy and 22 or 23 years old! I can be mistaken.

130 x 8 with incline dumbbells is a feat of some pretty fucking thick dudes! Now I’m supposed to believe this guy puts up that number secondary to supernatural neurological efficiency; never mind that 99% guys gotta be pretty damn big to do that and the ones who are doing that most likely don’t have a problem with the basic fundamentals of sports nutrition.

This is complete bullshit!

Plus this guy likes Skyy Black, the chic in his avatar. She used to be thin, and now she’s getting bigger and bigger. This guy should write to her. [/quote]

Yea ill be 23 on Dec 29. When I was 16, I weighed like 160 pounds I believe. Thats when I started really getting into lifting. Before then I used to workout at home doing just pushups, dips between chairs and situps. My first time ever doing a bench press at 16, I did 165 pounds at 160. And that was just by me doing 50 pushups in the morning and 50 before I went to bed, and 20 dips between chairs every other day. This was April, 2003 at the time I was a junior in high school at the time.

By the time I graduated from high school in June, 2004 (I was still 17 at this time) I benched 260 pounds and could do a pair of 100s for 5 clean reps on a flat bench. By the time I turned 18 in December 2004 I could do 300. Now fast forward 5 years and you got me now.

I know nothing about nutrition except for eat alot of beef chicken rice and potatoes. I dont know shit except lift some heavy weights. I drink alcohol and smoke black n mild cigars. I dont follow a bodybuilder diet, although I admit if I did I would e better off. Im just gifted when it comes to this kind of thing. I know that might upset some people who do everything right but still struggle to bench 300 at 35 y/o after 18 years of lifting.

Some of you may get mad and not honestly believe my lifts ar made up, you WANT them to be made up. I know some of you may get upset over my lifts, but why be jealous of a guy on the internet you never met and probably never will meet? Why is there so much vested interest in my lifts being false. Like I said, ITS LIKE SOME OF YOU ARE WISHING AND HOPING FOR THEM TO BE FALSE. Now if you dont believe it:

1. When I go back to the gym on Monday or Tuesday, wont be any weaker due to whether you believe me or not.

2. See number 1

When someone I know can get around to getting to the gym with me maybe i’ll have them video me on my phone. Its not on the top of my list of priorities, its really a situation of whenever I get around to it.

Or you guys can meet me at Powerhouse Gym in Highland Park on Monday and witness it yourself.

And I think my bf is 6 or 8 percent.

Dude, I don’t care how strong you are you weigh 177lbs! One thing is funny, we both started lifting at about the same time and age, I started when I was 16 early 2003. I weighed 165, today I weigh 254lbs.

You stated you weighed 160 when you first started (same time as me) and now weigh 177? Only a 17lb gain in 6+ years? WTF happened lol!!! You are worthless, just because your friends don’t believe you doesn’t mean you can come pretend on the internet and it will be any different.

Edit:
I am currently 10% bodyfat, in case you were going to take the argument there.

I think I am a mixture of a ectomorph and mesomorph. Ectomorph because I am lean, have long arms and legs. A mesomorph because I have a medium size frame and height (im 5’10.5) and gain muscle and strength fairly easy. Thats why I know with the right diet I could be a monster.

I always wanted to play pro football and if I didnt have scoliosis I probably wouldve made it. Its just that having scoliosis made me a slower runner than most, I usually come in last in foot races and threw off my coordination, but now that im older and finished growing my coordination is normal. Before I hit puberty and doing the eary parts of puberty I couldnt walk and chew gum at the same time. But as I got 15, 16 and older that started to change. But by that time it was too late to pursue football with the goal of being pro, since most pros start at age 8, 9, and 10.

[quote]Con@n wrote:
Dude, I don’t care how strong you are you weigh 177lbs! One thing is funny, we both started lifting at about the same time and age, I started when I was 16 early 2003. I weighed 165, today I weigh 254lbs.
You stated you weighed 160 when you first started (same time as me) and now weigh 177? Only a 17lb gain in 6+ years? WTF happened lol!!! You are worthless, just because your friends don’t believe you doesn’t mean you can come pretend on the internet and it will be any different.[/quote]

I started to cuss you out, but since we’re on the internet i’ll be polite. You may be 254, but you probably are a bodybuilder too, and may even take steroids, depending on how tall you may be. If youre my height, you probably do juice, but size isnt strenghth. And I probably can out muscle you anyday. And most guys who are stronger pound for pound tend to be lighter.

And my “friends” have witnessed some of my lifts, but I prefer to be alone. Like I said I drink, smoke, and dont follow no diet. Yet my t levels are high, my resting heart rate is that of a pro athlete, as my dr described it (and I hardly do cardio at all), I dont have any body fat, I rarely get sick (the last time I had the flu I was 12), I eat what I want when I want, and im strong as an ox. Some people have good genes for certain things.

My adopted grandmother lived to be 108.She was born in 1887 and died in 1995. She didnt exercise or eat right. She ate her share of fried chicken and porkchops and really didnt do any exercise at all, but lived almost 110 years. Some people are built for certain things.

You’re wrong, I started playing football at 15 and got a D1 football scholarship.

[quote]Con@n wrote:
You’re wrong, I started playing football at 15 and got a D1 football scholarship.[/quote]

For what school so I can look you up. All I have to do is go to their roster and find your name. And im wrong about what?

That’s a pretty impressive lift for reps… What’s your bench/squat/dead numbers?

Your a state away from Tate and Wendler and the EliteFTS crew…

Why not head up there for a session? I know for a fact they have cameras there, and if you’re pressing those numbers at that weight, they’d welcome you in with open arms to train with the crew…

[quote]Smallfry69 wrote:
That’s a pretty impressive lift for reps… What’s your bench/squat/dead numbers?

Your a state away from Tate and Wendler and the EliteFTS crew…

Why not head up there for a session? I know for a fact they have cameras there, and if you’re pressing those numbers at that weight, they’d welcome you in with open arms to train with the crew…[/quote]

Where do they be at?

[quote]clip11 wrote:
When I get a camera Im going to have someone video tape me doing it and put it on youtube. Im so proud of myself.[/quote]

You got a camera on your phone what’s holding you back from finding someone to tape you…Let me guess you have no idea how to upload a camera phone video to your computer.

The only thing more stupid than people making threads about lifting-related accomplishments without bothering to get at least a shitty camera phone clip of it are the people who hop into such a thread to brag about how much more awesome they are than the OP without posting at least a shitty camera phone pic to back it up.

edit: BTW, clip, your avatars are goddamn disgusting.

that’s pretty short for the nfl I’d imagine. but what’s better is bragging about things you coulda shoulda woulda done.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
A couple days ago I went to the gym…and inclined pressed a pair of 130s, thats 260 total for all you math fails out there, for 8 clean reps. I stepped on the scale before my workout to check my weight, and it said 177 pounds. And all I ate that day was two snackers from KFC.

When I get a camera Im going to have someone video tape me doing it and put it on youtube. Im so proud of myself.[/quote]

Yawn.

Powerhouse Gym in Highland Park on a monday? I’ll check it out. I’ll check you out.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
I just reread his post. This guy is fucking saying that he incline benched 130s for 8 reps at a weight of 177#! This guy’s out of his fucking gourd, and thinks we’re out of our fucking gourds too!

There are new sheriffs in T-Town! Roy, what do you say we do a thorough cleanup of this board - just start kicking down T-Trolls’ doors KGB style?[/quote]

Thats sounds good Bricknyce, but this one is particularly impervious to common sense and reason…as you’ll find out as this thread unfolds. His first thread, made over a year ago, was almost identical to this one, with the same claims being bandied about.

He promised visual proof then, and didn’t deliver. I expect this thread to grow into an even bigger abomination…