Set New Incline DB Record, 130x8

A couple days ago I went to the gym…and inclined pressed a pair of 130s, thats 260 total for all you math fails out there, for 8 clean reps. I stepped on the scale before my workout to check my weight, and it said 177 pounds. And all I ate that day was two snackers from KFC.

When I get a camera Im going to have someone video tape me doing it and put it on youtube. Im so proud of myself.

Must be a little ground up D-bols in the Colonel’s secret recipe -lol

S

[quote]clip11 wrote:
A couple days ago I went to the gym…and inclined pressed a pair of 130s, thats 260 total for all you math fails out there, for 8 clean reps. I stepped on the scale before my workout to check my weight, and it said 177 pounds. And all I ate that day was two snackers from KFC.

When I get a camera Im going to have someone video tape me doing it and put it on youtube. Im so proud of myself.[/quote]

nice chest, BRAH

What’s a brah?

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
What’s a brah? [/quote]

A “brah” is a garment that holds together a nice chest like the OP’s, broseph.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
What’s a brah? [/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
What’s a brah? [/quote]
[/quote]

That guy’s gross!

Holy crap.

I’m sure to get flamed for this but I do remember reading that strength levels and T levels are highest on an empty stomach, maybe it had to do with you low calories.

“Brah” is a troll mating call. Trolls in heat are known to make bark-like “brah” sounds and if another troll in heat happens to be close by, it would respond with “brah-brah” to indicate a willingness to mate.

(outside of Hawaii at least…)

[quote]clip11 wrote:

When I get a camera Im going to have someone video tape me doing it and put it on youtube. Im so proud of myself.[/quote]

I’d love to see this video myself as you as just about as strong at 177 as I am at 230+. Im not trying to rain on the parade but would be inspired to see this feat

My goal is to get up to 190-200 pounds by this time next year. Hopefully my strength will increase in proportion. So if I were 200 pounds, I would be inclining a pair of 145’s for the same number of reps.

Your goal should be to acquire the camera that you couldn’t beg, borrow or steal when you first joined over a year ago.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

[/quote]

That’s revolting. Camouflage and polka dots?!

[quote]roybot wrote:
Your goal should be to acquire the camera that you couldn’t beg, borrow or steal when you first joined over a year ago.[/quote]

This guy steady makes shit up. He’s been claiming some pretty big numbers since he got here, and they’ve stayed the same so either he’s plateaud or he’s full of shit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
Your goal should be to acquire the camera that you couldn’t beg, borrow or steal when you first joined over a year ago.[/quote]

This guy steady makes shit up. He’s been claiming some pretty big numbers since he got here, and they’ve stayed the same so either he’s plateaud or he’s full of shit.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. His first thread was all about his DB benching prowess. He couldn’t find a camera then either. I’m not gonna hold my breath waiting for footage.

[quote]zenomaly wrote:
“Brah” is a troll mating call. Trolls in heat are known to make bark-like “brah” sounds and if another troll in heat happens to be close by, it would respond with “brah-brah” to indicate a willingness to mate.

(outside of Hawaii at least…)[/quote]

I’m glad you cleared that up, lol.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

This guy steady makes shit up. He’s been claiming some pretty big numbers since he got here, and they’ve stayed the same so either he’s plateaud or he’s full of shit.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. His first thread was all about his DB benching prowess. He couldn’t find a camera then either. I’m not gonna hold my breath waiting for footage.
[/quote]

If he posted some proof I’d gladly eat my words but we all know that’ll never happen so I’m calling this clown full of shit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

If he posted some proof I’d gladly eat my words but we all know that’ll never happen so I’m calling this clown full of shit. [/quote]

Yep. 10-4 on that.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

If he posted some proof I’d gladly eat my words but we all know that’ll never happen so I’m calling this clown full of shit. [/quote]

Yep. 10-4 on that.[/quote]

Roy, this guy also made a post in the Nutrition and Supplements thread in which he asked for the most elementary nutrition advice. If I remember correctly, he said he was a buck-seventy and 22 or 23 years old! I can be mistaken.

130 x 8 with incline dumbbells is a feat of some pretty fucking thick dudes! Now I’m supposed to believe this guy puts up that number secondary to supernatural neurological efficiency; never mind that 99% guys gotta be pretty damn big to do that and the ones who are doing that most likely don’t have a problem with the basic fundamentals of sports nutrition.

This is complete bullshit!

Plus this guy likes Skyy Black, the chic in his avatar. She used to be thin, and now she’s getting bigger and bigger. This guy should write to her.