Scar Tissue Build Up

[quote]Cortes wrote:
OTS1 wrote:
Is it possible that “scar tissue” is more likely to physically become trapped inside the bore of the needle, causing a physical clog?

No. When I hit a “wall,” so to speak, I can usually push deeper and then the oil suddenly starts flowing smoothly through. [/quote]

Out of curiosity, when you push the needle in deeper, do you aspirate again?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Out of curiosity, when you push the needle in deeper, do you aspirate again?[/quote]

Yes.

Are you guys gonna make you soon now? Kidding of course. I must admit that Shawns case (cortes) is the first person that ive ever heard of this happening. I personally have never hit a point where the plunger will no longer depress no matter how much pressure I apply.

I personally prefer delts so many more of my injections have gone there than any other point. Still no issues with them either. Ive also had no issues pumping 2.5-3 ccs in them at a time on a regular basis. I used to use quads quite a bit but tend to find a nerve in them too often for my liking. The human body is an interesting thing and its fascinating to hear others personal experiences.

Oh how I wish a resource tool such as this was around prior to my first cycle.

Absolutely. I am thinking Perimysium.

I finally did my thigh today and I couldn’t believe how easy it went in. There is something definitely going on with my delts.
The injection was the same but I used noticeably less pressure to get the dart in.
Hit a nerve the first time but shit happens…
The wife has been hitting my delt for me so I haven’t done my delt in about 3 weeks because of the pressure “feeling” i was getting on the way in.
Ill have her hit my leg tomorrow and see if she notices anything.

I noticed and the wife noticed. The new site (thigh) takes noticeably less pressure to sink the dart in then my delt.
Now I do not have pressure problems administering the oil but the pressure of getting the pin in is where we noticed the difference.
I am going to give my delts a month off and see when they loosen up.

Peace