SA22C TRT HCG Thyroid Log

My apologies for misunderstanding the intent of your statement. I took it in the general sense that people “usually” mean… I see people getting complacent all around me all the time and I feel bad for them. They are the epitome of why very few people marry someone and stay married anymore nowadays. It’s sad but it kind of fits the modern day mentality. People “try” life the same way they try a new recipe. They are most of the time completely oblivious to the fact that there is a world around them.

I know this isn’t you guys and I’m just being my normal philosophical self, but when I hear someone say what you said, it usually means trouble ahead. Again, sorry for my misunderstanding.

Well, I’m kind of old fashioned in that department… To me stabilize means that you make up your mind and stick with it. I guess I’m saying it’s the opposite of indecisiveness.

I had a boss tell me once a long time ago, “Brady that’s exactly why I hired you and that’s exactly why I don’t ever want you to go. Most people get faced with a thousand decisions at one time and then freeze up. They never get anything accomplished. You, you look at them all, consider the consequences as best you can based on what info you have, then you pick a path and ride it to the end. You make decision, and even if it may not be the right one every time, by God you DO something!”

I guess he was trying to tell me that he liked my bulldog tenacity. Lol.

As you said, back to TRT…in the TRT world, stabilize means choosing your poison, making up your mind on a protocol, and executing. And then when you execute, you don’t change ANYTHING for at least 6-8 weeks, and when you DO change something, then there should be a reason for changing. For example, E2 or Testosterone going bonkers and not leveling off, or leveling off at an unsatisfactory amplitude. In the game of hormones, you have to really take the old saying literally…if it ain’t broke don’t fix it! There’s just way too many moving parts to willy nilly “try” shit unless you don’t have a choice.

I’m not trying to be negative bro or piss on anyone’s boots… I really do care about people and I try to speak from the heart. You come off to me as the type of guy that enjoys the thrill of experimenting with new things. ie…

That’s a great quality to have and I do that myself in certain areas, but with TRT bro, experimenting too much can really fuck you up. When it comes to your hormones, everything gets affected as a result of any change, including mental stability and your heart. It’s one of the reasons that Drs treat this shit as such a taboo. They don’t want the responsibility of fucking with people in a way that could eventually kill them.

I really am just trying to tell you to be careful here bro.

1 Like