Rush Limbaugh Has Died

You talk a lot of shit about being a draft dodger, yet I bet you never signed that dotted line yourself. You would be better off if you worried about your own shit even half as much as you seem to care about Rush’s mistakes. Must be awesome being so perfect.

2 Likes

How much do you want to bet?

Pot… kettle.

It’s awesome to be alive.

1 Like

USMC 2/7 Fox Company 2nd plt here. I can already tell by your answer you didn’t. So take your internet tough guy bullshit elsewhere.

3 Likes

I asked how much you wanted to bet. Or are you the loudmouth?

I heard u dumbass. I know if someone accused me of not serving I’d speak up right away. So keep avoiding it.

2 Likes

I did. I asked how much do you want to bet. If you don’t want to bet it’s fine. You just ran your mouth without thinking you might get called on it. It happens.

1 Like

That’s it? Just an “I did”? Lmao ok

1 Like

I get it, you’re afraid of looking dumb. Although you should have felt that way before you started posting.

Yet again you have had another opportunity to tell me branch unit platoon that sorta thing. Lol you have already told me all I need to know

3 Likes

But you wanted to bet. I guess you’re not so sure of yourself now.

You’re the one saying wanna bet and then not putting your money where your mouth is… or do you need more time to Google a unit and platoon to tell me to lie your way through it lol

3 Likes

Hmmmm…

1 Like

You can save your reply. U can’t say anything to change what your delay has already told me

3 Likes

Take care. Big bad military internet man lmao

2 Likes

I’m heartbroken. Let me think about that dead scumbag Limbaugh for a moment. All better.

The irony is completely lost on you, huh?

1 Like

I’m not the one lying and talking shit about a dead man. Move along

3 Likes

Plus I can tell by your name whose side you would be taking anyway. Thanks for putting your 2 cents in. I dunno how I could have lived without it.

3 Likes

Really? How so?

Really? Can’t tell? Or is the irony completely lost on you? I only had time to play with one idiot today. I don’t care to make it two. Have a good day

3 Likes