Ronnie Coleman DL Video

Yeah buddy, light weight

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
I saw a clip for one of Ronnie’s newer videos (newer than The Unbelievable - which is a great video by the way). Anyways, the video shows him leg press either 1800 lbs or 2000+ lbs for reps.

I would have so much fun if I was that big.

First off I would go to clubs and crush the skulls of all the metrosexual jock, preppy fags with my glutes or my traps. Depends on what kind of mood I’m in. Then I would steal their girls (who aren’t really their girls, they’re taking them out on loan from me).[/quote]

The way I see it, guys who work out and like to strut around in clubs in skin-tight shirts, pretending they’re badasses, are just as deserving of having their heads crushed.

And if they’re not fake tough guys, and are instead “Showing what they got”, they’re just as superficial and vain as a metrosexual. No?

Has Ronnie ever entered any powerlifting comps?

From what i heard he used to be a Powerlifter before. I heard he hit a 900 lbs squat lately for a photoshoot or something like that. With his over 800 deadlift (if you count that he did 2reps in 2000) and a bench that could be arround 5-600 lbs raw he could kick some ass.