T Nation

Ronnie Coleman DL Video

Here's a video of Ronnie Coleman deadlifting supposedly 800 lbs. Regardless that is one strong dude.

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Ronnie-Coleman-Lifts-800-Pounds.html

He is one awe inspiring man. People knock him for not using full R.O.M on his lifts but he moves a ton of weight and perhaps he believes in keeping constant tension on the muscle. I don't know for sure, it's just a guess but you can't argue with the results.

That looked like a full range of motion to me...mabe a little bounce that helped on the second rep.

Impressive.

After watching that........all i can say is.......SHIT..

......thats one diesel fuck

I wasn't referring to the DL but the other lifts he performs. I should have made that clear. The guy is a freak in the best possible sense and I always laugh when others try to short change him. That's all I was trying to get across.

Damn inspiring baby.... I'm going to eat another 800 calorie meal right now!!!

OD

Light weight....baby.

It must hurt to be that big...

This is a clip from his "The Unbelievable" video. I've seen the entire video and it really is amazing. Seeing him front squat 585x4 just blew me away. I actually like to watch the video just before I head to gym for motivation. It really amps me up.

Who gives a shit baby???

it must hurt not to

it always makes me laugh when people say that some of the BIG guys aren't that strong and that it's all aesthetic, the only way to get that freakishly large is to be one strong mutha! WOW

when are they coming out with a Luke Cage movie?

I was just joking, but you're right though.

his workout videos always crack me up, lol. that one would make for a good powerful image pic.
it's funny, because I just did the same lift for 2 reps today, as well. of course i was lifting 235, not 800.

beleive me... I know.

I saw a clip for one of Ronnie's newer videos (newer than The Unbelievable - which is a great video by the way). Anyways, the video shows him leg press either 1800 lbs or 2000+ lbs for reps.

I would have so much fun if I was that big.

First off I would go to clubs and crush the skulls of all the metrosexual jock, preppy fags with my glutes or my traps. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Then I would steal their girls (who aren't really their girls, they're taking them out on loan from me).

OD, "Light weight" is his catchphrase.

...as is "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights!"

Truer words were never spoken.

That's inspiring!

Ain't nutin' but a peanut !