Ressurection Log

sorry … my g/f just made an account didn’t realize i was still logged into it

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Im going to be ramping up the volume to some pretty high levels over the next couple of weeks since classes will be ending and I will have more time.

Carlos, you wanna get in on this? I know you said your work capacity sucked. C’mon hunnie buns, it will be fun. John can join in on it if he wants. Itll be nice and gay.

HotCarl, is your real name Jared? I think I saw you on the bus this morning.[/quote]

Yeah, I’ll be up for it. I’ll be in the final stage of my program next week, and for the next 3 weeks, I’ll be in the final stage. After that, I’ll do a cut, I’m shooting for 180lbs@5’7, and then do carb cycling for dummies after cutting. I think that insane Bulgarian Volume Program you were talking would be cool to do when I am carb cycling.

I am getting the feeling that eating A LOT is going to be all you want to do when youre doing this volume thing. Here is what I did today:

BB Row:
8/185
6/195
4/205
6/195
8/185

Pulldown:
8/170
6/180
4/190
6/180

BB Curl:
3x10/75

Hammer Curl:
3x10/50

BB Shrug:
3x10/315

I am feeling like it is a good thing that I will be home for Christmas when I really start cranking things up because otherwise my grocery bill would be getting very high

Stronghold, finally got around to reading your thread, enjoy the overcoming the knee problem thing because we’re all fucked up in one way or another.

Not sure I fully grasp the depth of passion DickBag has for you, is that a gay Irish thing?

And BTW, something's been bugging me ever since I joined T-Nation, maybe this is as good a place as any to ask about it. Who the fuck is Professor-X? Man, myth, legend, what????                             Doc

[quote]Dr.PowerClean wrote:
Stronghold, finally got around to reading your thread, enjoy the overcoming the knee problem thing because we’re all fucked up in one way or another.

Not sure I fully grasp the depth of passion DickBag has for you, is that a gay Irish thing?

And BTW, something's been bugging me ever since I joined T-Nation, maybe this is as good a place as any to ask about it. Who the fuck is Professor-X? Man, myth, legend, what????                             Doc[/quote]

Thanks, the knee problem has been a fun couple of months, let me tell you. Im working on it though, Mike Robertson has been a great help in figuring out what is wrong and what to do to fix it.

Im not really sure what John’s obsession with me, he said something about liking little penises once, but I couldnt tell you what he meant by that.

Professor was simultaneously the most loved and most hated poster at T-Nation for a long time. He was kind of like the tough uncle who would be more than glad to give you any advice to help you get bigger and stronger, but also the first one to tell you to stop being a pussy or that you were acting the fool.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:

And BTW, something's been bugging me ever since I joined T-Nation, maybe this is as good a place as any to ask about it. Who the fuck is Professor-X? Man, myth, legend, what????                             Doc

Thanks, the knee problem has been a fun couple of months, let me tell you. Im working on it though, Mike Robertson has been a great help in figuring out what is wrong and what to do to fix it.

Im not really sure what John’s obsession with me, he said something about liking little penises once, but I couldnt tell you what he meant by that.

Professor was simultaneously the most loved and most hated poster at T-Nation for a long time. He was kind of like the tough uncle who would be more than glad to give you any advice to help you get bigger and stronger, but also the first one to tell you to stop being a pussy or that you were acting the fool.[/quote]

What happened to Professor X?

[quote]Dr.PowerClean wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:

Professor was simultaneously the most loved and most hated poster at T-Nation for a long time. He was kind of like the tough uncle who would be more than glad to give you any advice to help you get bigger and stronger, but also the first one to tell you to stop being a pussy or that you were acting the fool.

[/quote]

I ate him, because he didn’t wanted to get married, that asshole.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:

I ate him, because he didn’t wanted to get married, that asshole.[/quote]

Makes sense to me.

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
My bad guys. I didn’t mean to show off my hot girlfriend in a sexually suggestive pose. That’s not my style. I promise.

[/quote]

fixed

[quote]DickBag wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:

can i have the terds

[/quote]

I already atetededeededed them

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:

Makes sense to me.

nothing makes sense any more since he left.

he left a whole trail of pregnancy.

he never sends home any letters, calls to tell us hes alright, or even answeres his phone when i ring him every day.

my dog doesnt even bark any more, and i dont even have a dog, or a cat.

that bastard broke all our hearts, then put the broken hearts in a blender and blended them with joe wieder brand protein powder.

and in case you havent heard, that protein powder sucks.

so thats why the envirement is tense when you mention his name.

round here, hes is to be known as “whom we must not speak about”

be carefull, otherwise you may creater a whole world of pain and let me tel you something, you dont wanna go there honey.

just stop
[/quote]

my dog won’t have sex with me anymore, neither will my brother, and I have barely seen since school started

he is “the bodybuilder whom shall not be named” it’s quiet scary, his name said is payable by drinking soy for a week

heady stuff

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
Dr.PowerClean wrote:

Makes sense to me.

nothing makes sense any more since he left.

he left a whole trail of pregnancy.

he never sends home any letters, calls to tell us hes alright, or even answeres his phone when i ring him every day.

my dog doesnt even bark any more, and i dont even have a dog, or a cat.

that bastard broke all our hearts, then put the broken hearts in a blender and blended them with joe wieder brand protein powder.

and in case you havent heard, that protein powder sucks.

so thats why the envirement is tense when you mention his name.

round here, hes is to be known as “whom we must not speak about”

be carefull, otherwise you may creater a whole world of pain and let me tel you something, you dont wanna go there honey.

just stop
[/quote]
I’ll stop, I SWEAR. I’ll get a thorny rope and slash my back a hundred times like the psychotic priest in “The Da Vinci COde,” the whole time chanting…“Don’t ask, don’t tell.” Is that the right chant? Doc

Hammerstrength Incline- 250 lbs, 11 RP
DB Shoulder Press- 60’s, 20 RP
Lying Extensions- 80 lbs, 11 RP
Seated Calf Raise- 15/135 lbs

sexy routine

Yesterday:
Bench- 3/135; 3/185; 3/205; 2/225; 1/235; 1/245; 0/250 (bad setup, had to stop here because of time)
Dips- 3x8/bw+25
Cable rows- 4x10/170
DB upright rows- 3x12/40’s
BB curls- 3x10/75

Today:
Power clean- 5/bar; 5/95; 5/115; 3/135; 3/145; 1/155, 1/155; 1/155
Clean grip high pulls- 3/155; 3/165; 3/185
Chins- 8, 5, 5
Hanging leg raises- 3x10

GPP Today:
Sled drags- 180 lbs 8x 40 ft trips alternating between backwards and forward drags.

cute drags

Some pictures of last saturday’s GPP session, the tire weighs ~650 lbs and the sled had 135 on it.

sled:

pops a boner