T Nation

Ressurection Log

Hey guys, I decided I would start keeping a log on T-Nation again after a couple of people said I should bring it back. Did some repetition stuff today. Heres today’s workout:

Bench- 6/185; 6/190; 5/195; 5/200; 4/205; 2/210
Dips- 3x8/50
DB Rows- 8/80; 4x8/100
EZ Bar curls- 3x10/80
Band pull aparts x 30
Standing Abs- 3x10/90

DB Rows-100’s

sorry for the crappy video. Ill use something better than my phone for the next one.

i just got a cumsi


For Irish’s “spank bank”, whatever that means…

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
For Irish’s “spank bank”, whatever that means…[/quote]

fap fap fap fap

Where’s the training log?

Its coming in like an hour and a half after I actually train.

Went heavy tonight:

Decline- 3/185; 3/205; 3/225; 3/245; 1/265; 0/275
Pushdowns- 3x12/150 lbs
Cable Rows- 4x8/170 lbs
King Raises- 3x10/15’s

Im thinking Im going to do some chins and close grip bench on Friday.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
Im thinking Im going to do some chins and close grip bench on Friday.

how about some squat videos

aww cmon mannnn

dawg[/quote]

I wish we both could, but both of our knees are in the toilet

Yeah, seeing as how my left patellar tendon is pretty much eating itself, I dont think squats are going to happen. Maybe some pin pulls for you fellas sometime next week, hmmm?

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Yeah, seeing as how my left patellar tendon is pretty much eating itself, I dont think squats are going to happen. Maybe some pin pulls for you fellas sometime next week, hmmm?[/quote]

DO IT NOW

Lower body:

Sumo Deadlifts- 3/135; 3/225; 3/275; 315
I stopped there because my knee started to hurt when I was pulling. This is gay.
Negative GHR- 3x5
Seated Leg Curl- 4x8/100 lbs super gay
Hammer Curls- 4x8/50’s
Standing abs- 3x10/90

I lifted at the Gold’s gym in my hometown tonight since I am home for the Thanksgiving holiday this week. Its super turbo gay.

So heres my plan for working around this bum knee I have right now:

My heavy lower body days (ie, Wednesdays) are going to consist of RDL’s and rack pulls for my heavy lift. Then Ill do some sort of PC assistance lift (glute-ham, reverse hyper, pull thru, etc.), unilateral glute/ham work (bridges, glute pulls, 1-leg hyper, etc), then some grip work and standing abs.

Im tired of not moving heavy slag when I work lower body, so Im going to try to add some serious weight to my RDL and rack pull (think 365 for reps on RDL and 500-550 on rack pull. I figure if I do this, I can not only maintain my PC strength, but actually get stronger without doing any more damage to my injured knee (patellar tendon injury means nothing involving any significant amount of knee flexion). This way, once my knee issues are worked out, I should be able to come back and pull more and hopefully squat as much or more as I did before my injury.

Happy Turkey day.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
So heres my plan for working around this bum knee I have right now:

My heavy lower body days (ie, Wednesdays) are going to consist of RDL’s and rack pulls for my heavy lift. Then Ill do some sort of PC assistance lift (glute-ham, reverse hyper, pull thru, etc.), unilateral glute/ham work (bridges, glute pulls, 1-leg hyper, etc), then some grip work and standing abs.

Im tired of not moving heavy slag when I work lower body, so Im going to try to add some serious weight to my RDL and rack pull (think 365 for reps on RDL and 500-550 on rack pull. I figure if I do this, I can not only maintain my PC strength, but actually get stronger without doing any more damage to my injured knee (patellar tendon injury means nothing involving any significant amount of knee flexion). This way, once my knee issues are worked out, I should be able to come back and pull more and hopefully squat as much or more as I did before my injury.

Happy Turkey day.[/quote]

That’s Hawt

Im shopping for a trap bar for the weight club gym at my school, anyone have any suggestions as far as which one to get/where to get it?

I cant do rack pulls until Wednesday because the turbo-gay golds gym Im working out in at home doesnt have a rack with adjustable pins.

My PB on rack pulls is 455, so Im going to make a couple of strong runs at 475 and then 500.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
I cant do rack pulls until Wednesday because the turbo-gay golds gym Im working out in at home doesnt have a rack with adjustable pins.

My PB on rack pulls is 455, so Im going to make a couple of strong runs at 475 and then 500.[/quote]

Do me if you hit 500

Rep stuff tonight:

DB Incline- 4x8/75’s
Close grip bench- 2x8/185; 2x6/185
Neutral grip chins- 8,6,5,4
Shrugs- 5x5/365 *straps
Cable curls- 2x10/75; 15/50

next workout will be back at my normal gym at school where things wont be so homo.