Rate This 12 Week Transformation

why not just post your log here?

Yes, what he said ^
Please post the log so you dont have to keep replying with these PMs aha

“accompanying the poll is a copy of my log. This outlines my “supplement” use. Which is something that I endorse but not something I care to bring to my grandmothers attention. (yes shes on facebook and would clearly find me within minutes if i created an account)”

He clearly stated why he isn’t posting his log. Read the thread before replying.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
“accompanying the poll is a copy of my log. This outlines my “supplement” use. Which is something that I endorse but not something I care to bring to my grandmothers attention. (yes shes on facebook and would clearly find me within minutes if i created an account)”

He clearly stated why he isn’t posting his log. Read the thread before replying.

[/quote]

Nah Dawg, he said he doesnt want to post to facebook cause his grandma is there. Pretty sure his grandma isnt on tnation. Learn to interweb. Understand thread before replying. (Jokes)

Awesome work and but beard was much scarier in before pics!

You should start competing in bodybuilding ASAP with your level of dedication you could go very far

[quote]Unaware wrote:

Nah Dawg, he said he doesnt want to post to facebook cause his grandma is there. Pretty sure his grandma isnt on tnation. Learn to interweb. Understand thread before replying. (Jokes)[/quote]

Well “dawg” - it’s actually just shitty etiquette to beg someone to post their drug stack in general. Maybe he doesn’t care, but for the most part directly asking someone about it on a public message board is in poor taste.

Plus, his grandma actually IS on T-Nation, and she told me to tell you to shut the fuck up! (jokes) ; )

room for improvement?

are you kidding me?

could anyone link me to this competition ?

[quote]ThomasCl wrote:
could anyone link me to this competition ?[/quote]

Hi Thomas, it was on another site, if you ask him he will send you the link. Its some transformation makes me wanna try AAS, but not yet still years of training to go before even thinking about using them.

awesome transformation.

please PM me your log when you have a chance.

cheers.

[quote]akshay317 wrote:
room for improvement?

are you kidding me?[/quote]

Your DP is FREAKY ripped, fuck!

yes, wait as long as you can to use aas

very impressive bro

thanks guys

awesome work mate - admirable to say the least!!

Any chance you could post a pic from the photo shoot, I don’t want to overstep my bounds and post one against your wishes. But good god, what an amazing transformation.

WICKED TRANSFORMATION! PM me your log please!

Just amazing to see the transformation. Very good lifts too. I think to myself that based on the first pics a person would never guess you are benching 400 lbs…

dude, thats fan-f’ing-tastic!! im also interested in your log if u wouldnt mind pm’n