Rate This 12 Week Transformation

Great success.
I’m impresssed.

Diet: I tried to keep it simple in order to ensure that I was spot on with my macros.

Protein:
tish, tuna chicken breast, ground chicken breast, ground turkey breast. Protein shakes

fats:
almonds, olive oil, avocado, power butter.

Carbs:
steel cut oats, yams, ezekiel bread.

veggies:
broccoli, spinach, lettuce, asparagus

the first 3 weeks, i had some other foods allowed, because my calories allowed were a big higher, so i had some beans, celery, onions, skim milk, etc, included.

week 1 I started at my base metabolic rate, roughly 13*lbm = 2900 calories, no activity multiplier

no carbs after 2:00 except pwo.

350 gms protein = 1400 cals
90 gms fat = 720
160gms carbs = 640

protein stayed the same except for the last week. fats and carbs got dropped every week, reducing overall calories by around 100. so week 11 i was at 1700 calories.

These numbers may seem higher than you’d think for an extreme cut, however, i was doing fasted cardio 3-4 days a week, mma training 4-6 hours a week, and weight training 5 days a week. So i was easily burning over 1000k a day with exercise.

the training principles ive learned over here from reading everything christian has ever written gave me some ideas on how to continually stimulate my muscles / burn cals without crippling my cns.

I did a mini contest prep before final pictures.

I’d be happy to answer any questions or if you want a link to my log, PM me. I’m not sure the rules allow me to link it here.

im 5,9
started 230 final pic 183. Day after pic i was 195.

[quote]BruceLeeFan wrote:
Excellent transformation. I’m currently doing two a days 6 times a week. I’m mostly struggling with keeping my energy up for the second session in the afternoon, I try to get in enough high quality carbs throughout the day, for the most part though I just get bloated and end up feeling sick… I’ve never been good with carbs in general.

How did you keep your energy up?[/quote]

energy was okay… however my concentration suffered

i did take a lot of caffeine and clen was also involved

That’s an amazing transformation! I bet your family/friends were pretty damn shocked.

So what “supplements” did you use?

Holy shit, thats an awesome improvement. The back is by far your best piece to show off. Very impressed…

x2 on the supplements, was this all natty? pm if you dont want it public.

Unbelieveable job.

Not natural.

PMd

it was only a ten week cycle without crazy dosages.

Hard to see from the first pictures but i have been lifting for a long time, very consistently the past 4 years.
I had a 400lb bench, 500lb squat 500 dead going into this ( at 230)
28 years old.

dude, you look great. keep it up!

Awesome work! That’s seriously amazing for the time period. My one criticism is that your beard needed a serious trim rather than a nearly full amputation. Beard power!

lol @ the deliberate shitty posing in the before pics.

nah but sick job man, you look awesome now.

thanks guys.

[quote]peterlumberjack wrote:
thanks guys.[/quote]

[homo]

No, thank YOU! wink wink

[/homo]

Seriously, great job.

WOW.

Fantastic!

The beard probably dropped 10lb, you should consider that in you calculations.

Awesome transformation! I’m about to embark on something similar albeit different protocol and training but will try and keep a log like you as I’m pretty sure that helps when it comes to accountability!

Fantastic stuff dude, could you pm me the link to your log please, really interested in your methods
Thanks

[quote]Melkor1 wrote:
Fantastic stuff dude, could you pm me the link to your log please, really interested in your methods
Thanks [/quote]

Wow great job, PM us too

sent

please pm me your log. thanks