Rangers Lead the Way!!!

[quote]buck320 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Thank God for the Rangers!

Yeah!! Thank god they shot Pat Tillman. Can I get a hell yeah for friendly fire!!?

Welcome to the new American nationalism and militarism.

What a waste of effort and dedication to devote your youth to blind service and some assholes imperialist agenda.

Rangers = 18-20 year old kids raised on Rambo movies, half shitting their pants and half rocking a hard on when the shit hits the fan.

Peace [/quote]

u make me sick…
your freedom has been bought/paid for by the men and women you’re disrespecting.
peace?
rrrriiight…
typical liberal loser bull-sht…you dont belive or stand for anything, and you are so quick to piss on those that provide you with the safety and security that you take for granted.

peace is a commitment…peace comes as a result of discipline and order…and sacrifice.
but how would u know that…youre a liberal…as long as u can do what u want without a thought for your fellow man then…hey…it’s all good. right?!

Hey, I’m a liberal, and from a different country, and I take every chance I get to let everyone know I respect and admire the sacrifices that US soldiers are making in various locations around the world.

This dicksmack has problems, and from your point of view being liberal may be one of them, but try not to judge all liberals to be in the same class as this complete tard.

buck,

if you are who you say you are then why do you insult your own brethren?

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
buck,

if you are who you say you are then why do you insult your own brethren?[/quote]

He’s not. He’s full of shit and has been called on it numerous times. A real fighting man would never behave the way he did.

total disgrace.

[quote]buck320 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Thank God for the Rangers!

Yeah!! Thank god they shot Pat Tillman. Can I get a hell yeah for friendly fire!!?

Welcome to the new American nationalism and militarism.

What a waste of effort and dedication to devote your youth to blind service and some assholes imperialist agenda.

Rangers = 18-20 year old kids raised on Rambo movies, half shitting their pants and half rocking a hard on when the shit hits the fan.

Peace [/quote]

You sad, sad little man.

Now that I’ve read it a few times, Isn’t that a ripoff of Eminem? I remember hearing some crap like that on his new album. If it is, that is realy sad. The poor bastard can’t even think for himself,let alone engage in a conversation as complex and controversial as this.
Hopefully he darwins himself by playing with gasoline and matches on traintracks while listening to headphones.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Now that I’ve read it a few times, Isn’t that a ripoff of Eminem? I remember hearing some crap like that on his new album. If it is, that is realy sad. The poor bastard can’t even think for himself,let alone engage in a conversation as complex and controversial as this.
Hopefully he darwins himself by playing with gasoline and matches on traintracks while listening to headphones.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA. Buck, I’m gonna call bullshit on that one. I don’t know of any noble serviceman that would say the things that you did. Insulting Ranger Tillman, the Rangers as a whole, and the entire military as you did was fucked up. Go back and read what you said earlier and reflect on what you said. You ain’t a Marine, but if you are, you are a discrace to the Corps. I would have thought that they would have beat at least some sense of respect into your head in boot camp.

All of the Marines that I know and for certain all of the Marines that are getting back from the sandbox would NEVER have said that the things that you said…even if they were just fucking around. You aint gonna bail yourself outta this one that easy. Do some fucking pushups. RLTW

rangertab75

[quote]rangertab75 wrote:
I’ve honestly killed better people than you. RLTW

rangertab75[/quote]

This should go under strong words.

Hey Rangertab75, I was speaking of buck on the post you quoted. I hope you didn’t think I meant you.
Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Hey Rangertab75, I was speaking of buck on the post you quoted. I hope you didn’t think I meant you.
Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.[/quote]

mindeffer01 -

I know you were talking about buck. You’re all good. RLTW

rangertab75

All that shit aside, Rangers still lead the way!!! HAHAHAHA. Sorry guys, I just couldn’t let the thread die. RLTW

rangertab75