Rangers Lead the Way!!!

[quote]buck320 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Thank God for the Rangers!

Yeah!! Thank god they shot Pat Tillman. Can I get a hell yeah for friendly fire!!?

Welcome to the new American nationalism and militarism.

What a waste of effort and dedication to devote your youth to blind service and some assholes imperialist agenda.

Rangers = 18-20 year old kids raised on Rambo movies, half shitting their pants and half rocking a hard on when the shit hits the fan.

Peace [/quote]

Tell us a little about your combat experience and how you’ve coollu stared down death and made no mistakes. Idiot!

Rangertab- hua! You have my utmost respect. What you go through to become a Ranger is truly inspirational to most of us.

Frankly, I’m not sure what’s so funny about a military person in Banana Republic, like they all wear tight cheap jeans and $15 running shoes;) Anyone who has been in a PX knows what I’m talking about.

DB

[quote]chrisb71 wrote:
All those people who criticize the military would not last two weeks in the Sudan or Somalia. I suggest we pitch in and buy them airplane tickets so they can preach over there.[/quote]

I think we all need to differentiate between supporting our troops which i do and supporting our government’s policies which i sometimes don’t. I feel that our government has always considered them disposable heroes and has done a good job with propaganda to sway the american public. laters pk

Thanks for the support, guys. It’s nice to know that our sacrifices are recognized somewhere. Also, I would like to thank those that have served before me, as well as the other vets that are on this forum. Hooah, Sua Sponte, De Oppresso Liber, Oorah, Semper Fi, and RLTW; all are things that we few are proud to say. Whether you wear a black beret, tan beret, maroon beret, or no beret. Whether you are a flyboy, or a ground-pounder, a squid or a jarhead, elite or not; we are all brothers till the end…and beyond.

Regardless of what administration is in power, all of us military men will retain the same dedication, loyalty, and love for our brothers; because when the shit hits the fan, it’s not the Senators, Representatives, the cabinet, or the President that’s gonna get us out of it; it’s gonna be our brothers. The sense of pride that I have in my military, and the sense of brotherhood that I’ve experienced in the military are some of the best things that I have going for me. There is not a thing in this world that I would trade for it. If you’ve served, you might know what I’m talking about. But guys, regardless of what others might think, we will continue to defend them whether they like it or not. RLTW!!!

rangertab75

Rangertab, this will be it for me on this thread, but damn bud, for an operational Ranger you really got a lot of time on your hands to type posts on a message board. And do you even work out?

Rangers might lead the way, but STA platoon was there first!!!

[quote]buck320 wrote:
Rangertab, this will be it for me on this thread, but damn bud, for an operational Ranger you really got a lot of time on your hands to type posts on a message board. And do you even work out?

Rangers might lead the way, but STA platoon was there first!!![/quote]

Please let this be ‘it’ for you. You’re a poser. You’re not military. You never have been. A retarded guy with dyslexia can read right through your lame attempt to talk like a man.

Find another site. Find another country. Hell - find another life to spewing your bullshit in. You are not welcome here.

STA Platoon was there first, and had poopy pants. Hazards of the job.

Buck it seems as if you’ve been there, done it, all with loaded trousers of course. Seems as if that it’s progressed up to your mouth, might want to have Doc check that out.

GAINER

[quote]rangertab75 wrote:
buck320 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Thank God for the Rangers!

I know Green Berets, SEALs, PJ’s, SAS, and a shitload of others that have lost buddies to friendly fire.

rangertab75[/quote]

You left out TACP…

OD

[quote]pkradgreek wrote:
chrisb71 wrote:

I think we all need to differentiate between supporting our troops which i do and supporting our government’s policies which i sometimes don’t. I feel that our government has always considered them disposable heroes and has done a good job with propaganda to sway the american public. laters pk[/quote]

To all whom are confused about our men in uniform… Take notes!!! Share this insight with your buddies… And enlist today!!! Who knows, you may even grow up, do something constructive for your country, and learn a little respect!!!

OD

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
STA Platoon was there first, and had poopy pants. Hazards of the job.

Buck it seems as if you’ve been there, done it, all with loaded trousers of course. Seems as if that it’s progressed up to your mouth, might want to have Doc check that out.

GAINER[/quote]

LOL, I don’t like to piggy-back on any person’s post, but, damn that made my day!!!

OD

[quote]rainjack wrote:
buck320 wrote:

Rangers might lead the way, but STA platoon was there first!!!

Please let this be ‘it’ for you. You’re a poser. You’re not military. You never have been. A retarded guy with dyslexia can read right through your lame attempt to talk like a man.

Find another site. Find another country. Hell - find another life to spewing your bullshit in. You are not welcome here.[/quote]

I’m a poser eh? What do you know about my military service? You’re an account, what was your military service, admin?, supply?, give me a break. 2000+ post, do you do anything but post on the internet you geek. Seriously, I read the articles on here and just logged onto the boards out of curiosity. I have to say that you gentlemen are the biggest group of dweebs I have ever seen.

[quote]buck320 wrote:

Rangers might lead the way, but STA platoon was there first!!![/quote]

Actually, I have just returned from a months-long absence of which I am not allowed to discuss. Yes I do workout, and I do whenever I have time. Glad to see you leave. RLTW

rangertab75

[quote]pkradgreek wrote:
I think we all need to differentiate between supporting our troops which i do and supporting our government’s policies which i sometimes don’t. I feel that our government has always considered them disposable heroes and has done a good job with propaganda to sway the american public. laters pk[/quote]

Or you can support both their mission and the troops.

Who exactly are you accusing of thinking the military are “disposable heroes?”

I would really like to know exactly who you are referring to.

Thanks!!!

JeffR

Why do I think a soldier putatively from a more elite unit would both (a) know how to write properly and (b) have no need for ignorant distance-pissing?

Buck never recovered from “I have honsestly killed people better than you”. BURN.

[quote]rangertab75 wrote:
I’ve honestly killed better people than you. RLTW

rangertab75[/quote]

HAHAHAHA! I’d use that line sometime…if I’d, uh, actually, uh, killed anyone…legally you know.

[quote]buck320 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I’m a poser eh? [/quote]

Do you have trouble reading? That’s exactly what I said. Prove me wrong.

What was your service? Highschool ROTC? That’s what I thought.

I train, I eat and I sleep. How about you, sparky? Do you do anything but slander servicemen? I’d ask if you even train, but most big mouths like you live at home with mommy, and just act like they do shit. Hence the term “poser”.

[quote]Seriously, I read the articles on here and just logged onto the boards out of curiosity. I have to say that you gentlemen are the biggest group of dweebs I have ever seen.
[/quote]

Does this mean that you are leaving? Please don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The best part of this thread is that its all bullshit…really, guys you get so fired-up sitting at your computers.I post on this board and others all the time under a different handle and you dumbass geeks think im real.Get to the gym and stay away form your keyboard for a day if you can.BTW,my third tour in iraq is coming up in a few months, will be replacing 3/4 1st mar div.I love you
all.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox…buck320
p.s. stole this handle from someone who used to post under this name.

1st isn’t even over there right now,

2nd is.

Who do you think you’re fooling…

I’m smelling MUSCLETEEN or BIGCONAN behind this one.

fuck him boys, it aint worth it.

GAINER

Did anyine hear something that sounded like a piece of shit plopping in the toilet?

[quote]buck320 wrote:
The best part of this thread is that its all bullshit…really, guys you get so fired-up sitting at your computers.I post on this board and others all the time under a different handle and you dumbass geeks think im real.Get to the gym and stay away form your keyboard for a day if you can.BTW,my third tour in iraq is coming up in a few months, will be replacing 3/4 1st mar div.I love you
all.
p.s. stole this handle from someone who used to post under this name.[/quote]

Ahem… I thought individuals who disrupt a thread in this manner were called trolls… Maybe times are changin…

OD

[quote]buck320 wrote:
all.
p.s. stole this handle from someone who used to post under this name.[/quote]

Hey dumbass, ever heard of OPSEC?