Random Thoughts (HogLover)

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Why is it that a woman who has no qualms about deep-kissing a man, sucking his dick and licking his bunghole, will nonetheless never in a million years even entertain the thought of using that same man’s toothbrush?[/quote]

We don’t share razors either:

Blood-borne pathogens

I’m bored with this thread. BORED.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
Why is it that a woman who has no qualms about deep-kissing a man, sucking his dick and licking his bunghole, will nonetheless never in a million years even entertain the thought of using that same man’s toothbrush?

We don’t share razors either:

Blood-borne pathogens[/quote]

But surely most of the pathogens present in the bloodstream would also be present in saliva, semen, and vaginal secretions, would they not?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
pookie wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Random thought: Do other people enjoy peeing off bridges as much as I do?

I find that pissing off people is a lot more fun.

Pook, you do have a lot of fun, don’t you?[/quote]

Yup. I put the “fun” in dysfunctional.

I have a belly button.

I’ve often wondered the toothbrush thing too. It seems so wierd that you wouldn’t share a toothbrush with a sig other. I’m not saying make it an everyday thing, but if you don’t have one at her place, whats the harm of a one time share. I mean, its ONE time. You get all my other germs. I’m not asking to share floss- just a quick brush. You don’t even want to know the number of times I’ve brushed with a finger because upity chicks won’t play nice and share toothbrushes.

Also, to the OP, you spend too much time watching other guys’ habits in the restroom. Quit pervin’ and get to peein’.

Childhood Pains #1:

Pinching the skin between your thumb and index finger between two Lego bricks.

[quote]pookie wrote:

[/quote]

And the “dick” in vindictive.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
pookie wrote:

And the “dick” in vindictive.[/quote]

No, I think he puts the ‘dick’ somewhere else… :wink:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Random thought: Do other people enjoy peeing off bridges as much as I do?[/quote]

Not when the water is cold.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Well,
Darn Your Sorry Fuckin’ Uninformed Neanderthal Coldhearted Tasteless Incoherent Obtuse Nonsensical Asinine Lampooning.
[/quote]

Wow. Had I known, I would’ve gone with putting the fun in “infundibulofolliculitis.”

[quote]conner wrote:
No, I think he puts the ‘dick’ somewhere else… ;)[/quote]

I try and keep it out of radickal predickaments, lest some ludickrous maledicktion methodickally befall me and leave me with a ridickulous handickap dickumented in medickal encyclopaedickals.

Truth in spam:

I could probably run on the side of my foot, but that would probably hurt me more than it would help.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
What?! No, its a rolling carrot. I was eating carrots and it fell and started rolling.

Still doesn’t explain why you would go cliff diving after it. It’s a carrot. Chances are you can find another one.

She does not maintain her orange glow by letting carrots get away.[/quote]

Hah!~! But what zap is saying is true-anything orange I put in my orange machine and make real edible oranges filled with sticky orange human skin that I put in a gun and shoot at myself and they explode onto my skin like paintballs making my skin as orange as oranges are.

No but, my avatar pic-I brightened the colors in it so you could actually see my face-not just a big brown blurr in the shape of one
If my walls were that yellow I would probly shoot myself.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
julia87 wrote:

But if your saying they could regenerate through the transporter I dont think its That powerful. It happened to Spock on the Genesis planet though so maybe they need to just put all the dead people there and perfect what they did to Spock in that movie.

It’s not a question of the transporter being powerful enough, the transporter does what it does: it dematerializes someone, converts them into energy and rematerializes them somewhere else, like a 3-dimensional fax machine. Presumably the energy is transmitted in a digital bitstream, which means it could be stored on a computer.

You could therefore use this saved profile to regenerate a dead character. The only drawback is that the regenerated person would have no memory of anything experienced in the time between being encoded and being re-generated.

So to use the dead Spock example, a Spock re-generated in this manner would have no recollection of saving the ship, of the battle with Khan, or of anything at all that occurred after his last trip through the transporter.

On the plus side, we wouldn’t have had to endure James Doohan playing “Amazing Grace” on the bagpipes at his funeral, which has since inspired literally millions of bagpipe players to do the same.[/quote]

I just Knew someone was going to write something about that “not powerful enough” statement I made! I really didnt feel like exploring that entire concept you presented so I wrote that. Thanks varq!

Today my farts smell like turkey and yams.