T Nation

Random Thoughts (HogLover)

THOUGHT #1:

I will be starting a new thread in which I post strange random thoughts or questions that I have during the day.

My first question is:

Why do guys stand over the urinal while(st) pissing and flush the urinal before they’re ready to walk away? Don’t people realize that when they flush that millions of piss germs are sprayed up into the air and therefore breathed in? Freaking nasty.

Stay tuned for more…

Piss germs?

I thought piss was sterile.

This thread sucks, by the way.

[quote]HogLover wrote:
Why do guys stand over the urinal while(st) pissing[/quote]

Turns out to be the best method if you want to keep your shoes dry.

[quote]HogLover wrote:

Why do guys stand over the urinal while(st) pissing[/quote]

It sure beats sitting down.

[quote]HogLover wrote:
I will be starting a new thread in which I post strange random thoughts or questions that I have during the day.

My first question is:

Why do guys stand over the urinal while(st) pissing and flush the urinal before they’re ready to walk away? Don’t people realize that when they flush that millions of piss germs are sprayed up into the air and therefore breathed in? Freaking nasty.

Stay tuned for more…[/quote]

Because the piss smells

jet

[quote]HogLover wrote:

My first question is:

Stay tuned for more…[/quote]

Just wait until the waterless urinals become more popular. You have nothing to flush.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
HogLover wrote:

Why do guys stand over the urinal while(st) pissing

It sure beats sitting down.

[/quote]

I have to sit down. Doctor says I can’t lift heavy weights for my back.

People flush toilets?

[quote]conner wrote:
Piss germs?

I thought piss was sterile.

This thread sucks, by the way.[/quote]

You suck! Maybe you’ll catch something from breathing in other people’s urine.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
HogLover wrote:

My first question is:

Stay tuned for more…

Because the piss smells

jet[/quote]

So then why wouldn’t someone flush, walk away from the urinal, walk back and take care of their business? Just wondering. The point is… why do people stand over the urinal while it sprays stuff up into the air that is then breathed?

I slid down the banks into a creek today trying to get a rolling carrot for my dog. It was really funny, I was laughing.
Then she wouldnt eat it and found a carcass of a dead terrier.

I saw some cute baby turtles and tried to get one but was scared of the bacteria I couldve been infected with.

Then my dad yelled at me for having too many artificial flowers in my car (I had to take him to work, his car is being repaired) One flower kept hitting his head the entire time and I looked over and his face was beet red and I had to not try cracking up.

I dont have anymore random thoughts but thanks for titling your thread this.

If I were sitting on Titan, I could see a nice view of Saturn… it would also be quiet and peaceful a billion miles away from everyone.

People do it to race the flush. The goal is to finish pissing before the toilet finishes flushing. I’ve been doing this for most of my life, though I haven’t won a match in years.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
People do it to race the flush. The goal is to finish pissing before the toilet finishes flushing. I’ve been doing this for most of my life, though I haven’t won a match in years.[/quote]

And here I thought I was the only one.

I retired from that game long ago, however…I was on a vicious losing streak, as well.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
I slid down the banks into a creek today trying to get a rolling carrot for my dog. It was really funny, I was laughing. Then she wouldnt eat it and found a carcass of a dead terrier.[/quote]

That’s not funny that’s really sad.

I’d like to be at the bottom of the ocean in a small one-man submarine. I’d float around and enjoy the silence.

Hello, God?

Peanut butter rice krispie bars are just amazing, and it’s the only junk food I am eating right now. My mom likes to send me treats once in a while. I don’t object.

[quote]conner wrote:
malonetd wrote:
People do it to race the flush. The goal is to finish pissing before the toilet finishes flushing. I’ve been doing this for most of my life, though I haven’t won a match in years.

And here I thought I was the only one.

[/quote]

Me too, I have learned to time it so I finish just as the flush finishes.

The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I’ll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn’t get more meat, I’ll just say, “Oh, you mean this?” and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I’ve hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?