RADIO......

The reason why i dont care for "retards’ is the fact that their parents probably did too many drugs and drank to much during pregnancy. OOPS! did i offend the trailer park again. i guess what science has proved means nothing to you tree hugging owl loving fags. CUBA IS A GOOD ACTOR NO DOUBT IN MY MIND! But however his career must be on a downslide if he has to do a tearjerker just for the sake of an award.

bigpoopoohead-

Actually, most handicapped persons are not the result of parents drinking and smoking too much. Do some fucking research before you make such outlandish and idiotic claims.

Your location says it all bigpieceofshit. You know you could have a wreck tomorrow, be brain damaged the rest of your life, and have the mind of a 5 year old. You have no idea how people end up the way they are. You are a very sad human being.

BIGPOPPASMURF: You are now on my list of people whose B.S. I will not listen to. You no longer have and credibility with me, not that you had any to begin with.

Billy

just for the record, I don’t know if you tards know this yet, but it’s a true story and the kid he plays was actually white??? Go figure…

Greekdawg-You are wrong. The guy is black. Ive seen him on ESPN a few times. He was also at the premier.

yes, i just figured this out and was about to post it, the stupid bitch who told me this said she saw it on Oprah, then I asked her for more info and then she said she had made a mistake.

my apologies for any tard confusion.

hey the smurfs were cool for a bunch of lil blue retards. but you wouldnt know that billyjoe bob boy toy from east bum i live in a frozen tundra pot smokin hippie canadian bacon french frog that hates america anyway.