RADIO......

You are a bunch of major jackasses. I have never gotten this mad from reading a forum post, but your snide remarks and ‘tard’ quips have me fuming. It is apparent from your posts that some of you are people who care about one thing…themselves. Whatever is best for number one, right? That is pathetic. You will miss out on so much more by having your greedy attitude than by having compassion for others, handicapped or not. Regardless of who gets an oscar for what, I think anyone who sees this movie will feel as though theyve won…unless they are too pig headed to open their heart and care. For those of you that feel that being this wonderful “T-man” is such an honor, I dont feel that it is very tman-ish to ridicule others who arent as well of as you. Not everyone is born with that silver spoon in their mouth, punk. It obviously wasnt their choice to be born with a handicap, but they make the best of it and undoubtedly have more heart and determination for what they feel is important than you do for anything in your life. Whether it is coloring a fucking picture or helping a football team to succeed. They are major successes in their lives and the lives of those around them.

I watched Radio on Saturday and quite simply is one of the best films I have ever seen. I will venture even further and define it as a “life changing movie” if you allow it to be. The (teeath) do throw you at first cause youve never seen cuba with jacked up teeth, but then you begin to only see him for the person that he is portraying and the poor teeth that they give him in the movie (which are representative of the real person’s teeth the movie is modeled from). Unfortunately, his daddy didnt have the wonderful dental plan that your arrogant asses have available.

I dont want to take away from the movie for people who do want to see it, so I wont discuss any more details. Suffice to say that I had been fed up with the negative and condescending attitude of many of you here on the forums that think they are god’s gift to the world. If you actually take the time to look, I think you will find that people like “Radio” and those who care about the Radios of the world are the real gifts. I personally could do with a lot less of the sarcastic attitude.

If you want to argue that having PC roles such as playing ‘mentally challenged’ roles leads to an easy road to an oscar, that is great. Nothing wrong with testing the system and asking those questions. When you start degrading and demoralizing people those not as fortunate, you make Thumper mad. (yes, that is third person…im that mad) I really apologize for “them” taking too much of your precious oxygen, how bout I just slow my breathing a bit to cover what “they” take. Will that work for you, ass?
They may breath “your” oxygen, but I guarantee what they do with it and the output that comes from it is twice as beneficial as your output.

Fucking grow up, be thankful, be compassionate…be a man.

Well said Thumper.

Billy

Great post, Thumper

the whole point of his thread dumbass was to point out that this movie was a waste of film. not for you to waste your time writing a book moron.

awesome post thumper. i havent seen the movie yet, but def. going to

Then “little poppa” you should have debated it as “it was intended to be” instead of throwing a school yard bully jab. Nothing in your statement comes close to being of use. I suspect you only read my “novel” to see if I used your name in it so you could smile and say, “hey, look, that’s me”.

I, at times, can be one conceited bastard, but I wont further indulge your egomania by commenting to you or acknowledging your comments no matter how asinine they are.

Suffice to say that I have printed out this thread and look at it when I need that extra edge going into a workout.

Thank you others for your support.

Unfortunantly there are a few retards who post on this forum. You are not one of them Thumper.

any more crying mr. im a bunny rabbit from a disney movie thumper? its an adult discussion not a forum for writing your diaries.

Well done Thumper

Mr. Friday, is that your real last name?

I’m not able to PM you for some reason, sorry for the hijack.

B.

BradTGIF, no that is my first name. People always think that it is my last.

Thanks for that Thumper.
In my opinion those people that some of you like to call “retards” are truly gifts and all of us can learn a little something from them.
I speak from experience as my uncle has downs syndrome. And I look up to him. He is an inspiration to all who know him. NOT because of his condition BUT because he has more love and compassion than anyone I’ve ever met. And unlike the majority of people…he has not become jaded. To me, that is more than I can say for anyone else I know. He’s a person. As are all people with any kind of disability.
I wonder when this elementary school attitude fades for some people…

I’m looking forward to seeing the movie. I’ve heard that Cuba does his role justice.

Poppa,

Although you’ve come to the conclusion that this IS an adult forum you seem to have forgotten your adult writing skills at home.

1. Sentences start with capital letters. Yes, that’s when they’re larger LIKE THIS.

2. The word “its” does not mean “it is”. Try using “it’s” next time.

Perhaps you have more in common with those you are insulting than you thought. However, it appears to me that the people you are insulting would never take the time to cut you down. I agree with Thumper and Simone. Those with special needs are special. Punk.

I know its bad to make fun of the mentally challenged but goddamnit its pretty fucking funny once in awhile

Some of the nicest and most pure human beings I know have down syndrome. There’s this one kid I know who works at Giant Foods, all he wants to ever do is make people happy, and then they go and treat him like he can’t do anything. They aren’t as dumb as some might think. The two “retards” I know certainly have more heart than I or most people can ever have. It’s politically incorrect to say so, but I think they don’t “understand” evil like we do, we can justify it, think of reasons and excuses. I don’t think I have ever seen a “sad” down syndrome person in fact.

The responses to this thread are apalling. Making fun of someone who is mentally handicapped is about as low as you can go. What if it were your son, daughter, brother, or sister? I can guarantee that Radio has more guts in real life than all of you pussies put together. If i had a son i would much rather him be like radio than one of you fags. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I stand by my above statement. It is a cheesy movie, and I’m not too afraid of the P.C. police to admit that.

Doogie-Your reply was not one of the ones i was referring to.

I agree with Goldberg.

Bottom line, Cuba will get an oscar because first and foremoert, I don’t thinkg I have ever seen a bad move staring Cuba Gooding jr. I admit, playing a retarr would potentionlly be easy but hey, may be not for hom, what do you care if a black guy gets an awatd anywas?