Question in Regard to AI's

Many people recommend runnning an AI during cycle. However No one ever mentions running an AI prior to PCT. I mean if you are running Cyp or Enth, 10-14 days after your last injection there will be enough test floating around yet I have never read about anyone running an AI during that time period. Can someone explain why that it is? It would seem that running an AI say during a 10 week cycle then abruptly stopping prior to PCT would increase the likely hood of some sort of estrogen rebound. Thoughts?

You should taper your AI rather than going cold turkey.

I always run one, I just adjust the dose for whatever the situation calls for. More T = More AI, Less T = Less AI.

I recommend Adex all through a cycle, reducing as T is tapered down. Taper down to .5mg/week after T has cleared out and stay on that for a while after PCT to combat estrogen rebound.

I recommend Adex all through a cycle, reducing as T is tapered down. Taper down to .5mg/week after T has cleared out and stay on that for a while after PCT to combat estrogen rebound.

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
You should taper your AI rather than going cold turkey.[/quote]

Can you elaborate on that?

I just started my cycle this past sunday Test/EQ/Var. I have both Arimidex and Aromasin. I’m starting Arimidex - anastrozole - at .25mg EOD up until PCT - post cycle therapy - . Then I will be running Aromasin with Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - for PCT - post cycle therapy - . I have Clomid as well, I might run Clomid at like 50mg for the first couple weeks in conjugation with Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - and Aromasin. I just was curious as to why some people run an aromatase inhibitor up until their last injection then go off til PCT - post cycle therapy.

I think I will run .25mg EOD of adex up until PCT.

Then for PCT

20/20/20/20 Nolva
20/20/20 Aromasin
50/50/50 Clomid

[quote]KSman wrote:
I recommend Adex all through a cycle, reducing as T is tapered down. Taper down to .5mg/week after T has cleared out and stay on that for a while after PCT to combat estrogen rebound.[/quote]

so .25mg EOD while injecting, then just .5mg once a week prior to PCT?

split that .5mg/wk up into multiple doses.