Have Clomid/Nolva/Aromasin, Can't Decide

Wednesday was my last pin of a 12 week test prop. cycle at 100mg EOD (3 times per week). Currently I have clomid, nolva, aromasin, and DAA on hand ready for PCT. I did not run HCG during cycle nor prior to PCT. I’ve been talking about it with my friend, and can’t really decide on the best protocol for PCT involving all of which mentioned above.

I was looking possibly at 4 weeks with the following:

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Aromasin: 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

I’m open to any suggestions and would appreciate some input. Thanks

Did you read the stickies? My first PCT is still 6 weeks out so I can’t offer anything from experience, just what I’ve read.

First wait for the test to clear. This is two weeks with enanthate, which is roughly 2 half-lifes, so I’m thinking something like 5 days after your last pin you would start PCT for prop. Maybe a whole week? I would love to know this myself.

Then, Nolva 40/40/20/20 seems to be typical, and is what I intend to run. I have seen PCT with Nolva and Clomid together, if you do a little searching you can probably find an example.

Generally you also taper off your AI as soon as the test starts clearing, so I think something like Asin 12.5/0/0/0 or 12.5/12.5/0/0 would be recommended. I have read some people talk about continuing to take an even lower dose of AI after PCT to combat estrogen rebound, so possibly more research is warranted, but it doesn’t seem like a common problem - just don’t throw away your asin when you’re done.

Did read stickes, and have done research. Most people though seem to run either clomid/arom, or nolva/arom. I didn’t find a abundant amount of information involving all three. I think you’re right with tapering the AI. Though I read to start PCT on prop. 3-4 days after last pin.