Presidential Vote: Have You Changed?

:clap:

:clap:

:clap:[quote=“DoubleDuce, post:175, topic:220520”]
Thanks for that. The fact that this is what the system and the “suck it up and vote for your party” logic has led to is absolute proof intelligent people should quit doing it.
[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Right but Trump’s policies greatly lessen the chipping away of the GOP voter base.

1)1M new legal permanent residents every year
2)Hillary has promised half a million refugees
3) Pathway to citizenship for illegals.

I also believe with 1/5 of all men aged 25-64 not working, Trump’s plan to lessen immigration will improve the job prospects of current americans which will lead to a bump in fertility.

No, they aren’t. Trump is actually eroding the current base to the verge of fracturing the party while simultaneously driving away the people they need to incorporate into the base for viability in the future.

And again, the demographics are going to change regardless. Nor is not liking the probably voting of an immigrant a particularly moral or convincing argument to stop immigration. I guess I should be pro abortion too, since it kills so many future democrat voters.

1 Like

Trump just won the primary by being the leading vote getter in Republican primary history. The only fracturing going on is among the traitorous GOP leaders who refuse to represent the will of their constituents.

My arguments against immigration are separate from what I outlined in the post. I’ve argued my reasons for several weeks over many posts…

Statistically insignificant.

Can’t vote.

Has to pass Congress.

Right, that’s why the 5.6M jobs currently open are being rapidly filled…

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/jolts.pdf

He won it while getting a minority of votes, largely from non-regestered republicans in open primaries and is fracturing the party by being a narcissistic incompetent moron.

1 Like

1. It’s been happening for decades now 40 million americans are foreign born or 13% of the population
  2. They will eventually be able to vote and muslims (which refugees largely are) have a birth rate per woman several times that of the native population
  3. I have no doubt if demographics continue to change it will pass
  4. Most jobs are going to immigrants, that just proves my point

So you’re saying he has wide appeal and people of different stripes will vote for him?

Sounds great!

That number is buoyed heavily by first-time voters, independents, and former Democrats who were swept up in Trump mania. We will see how many of those voters actually show up on election day. Furthermore, the GOP members who didn’t vote for Trump seem to be jumping ship, not getting on board. Whereas the Dems (for the most part) have rallied behind Hillary. And as far as the traitorous GOP leaders, far be it from educated political minds to disagree with the ignorant masses when they’ve made a terrible mistake.

3 Likes

No one cares. The general is what matters. He isn’t going to win the general.

Still a minority. Losing far more actual republicans than he pulled in as first time or independents or dems.

And the dems have rallied around Hilary, because she represents that party. “Traitors” on the republican side haven’t rallied around trump because, thank God, Trump doesn’t represent the republican party.

3 Likes

13% over decades plus a whopping .31% every year… The end of days is neigh.

If they stay.

So?

Sure, like 100 years from now.

No, they aren’t. We’ve been through this.

Just in case you’ve forgotten.

Can’t remember if I posted this the other day or not:

He won a plurality of votes. He didnt win a majority of votes. He benefited from a split field. The points DD made stand.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter because they will be pinned by the label from now on by the superior messaging and marketing of the Dems. Guilt by association isn’t legally binding, but it is marketable.

The fact that despite an overwhelming volume of accusations from idiocy and incompetence to despotism and totalitarianism, none of the people supporting him have even attempted to refute the accusations is absolute proof that the problem isn’t with the republican traitors, it’s the nominee.

3 Likes

Lol, you’ve hit the nail on the head several times today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/17/michael-moore-donald-trump-does-not-want-to-be-president?client=safari

Thoughts?

Disclaimer: not a Michael Moore fan. Just curious to see if anyone else finds this semi-believable.

That theory has been circulating here for a couple weeks now. Never thought I would actually read something from Michael Moore and agree… Although I’m not sure about him dropping out

1 Like