Powerlifting and Body Composition

[quote]HoldFast wrote:
I’d rather bench 500 (raw) then look like I can. Some guys have to choose their battles. [/quote]

- YouTube why not both?

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[quote]Hanley wrote:

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Jesus… is everyone on the rag or something? Most 275+ guys are fat.

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[quote]elano wrote:
Prob because they care too much about their strength to diet down.[/quote]

this is another retarded quistion why do u lose strength when u diet down.[/quote]

Strength goes down because mass moves mass. More weight = bigger mid section = bigger squat.[/quote]

muscular mass moves weight fat dosent thats why some powerlifters try to be as lean as possible for wieght classes.[/quote]

I’m afraid you’re 100% wrong when it comes to your statement that fat doesn’t help to shift more weight on the bar.[/quote]

yes by levrages on squat and bench and if ur fat it decreases the levrage in deadlift.does the fat make u some how stronger?no…
[/quote]
what’s you’re definition of stronger if it’s not lifting more weight?

[quote]pvoosen wrote:

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[quote]Hanley wrote:

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Jesus… is everyone on the rag or something? Most 275+ guys are fat.

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[quote]elano wrote:
Prob because they care too much about their strength to diet down.[/quote]

this is another retarded quistion why do u lose strength when u diet down.[/quote]

Strength goes down because mass moves mass. More weight = bigger mid section = bigger squat.[/quote]

muscular mass moves weight fat dosent thats why some powerlifters try to be as lean as possible for wieght classes.[/quote]

I’m afraid you’re 100% wrong when it comes to your statement that fat doesn’t help to shift more weight on the bar.[/quote]

yes by levrages on squat and bench and if ur fat it decreases the levrage in deadlift.does the fat make u some how stronger?no…
[/quote]
what’s you’re definition of stronger if it’s not lifting more weight?[/quote]

how much tension a muscle can create to move weight.lmao

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[/quote]

Boring troll is boring.

[quote]Hanley wrote:

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[/quote]

Boring troll is boring.[/quote]

yeah thats trolling even tho thats the definition of strength in the dictionary.

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[quote]Hanley wrote:

[quote]xxxwtfxxx wrote:

[/quote]

Boring troll is boring.[/quote]

yeah thats trolling even tho thats the definition of strength in the dictionary.[/quote]

Is it yah? “THE” dictionary, or “A” dictionary?

Strength is the property of being strong.

Being strong is the ability to move loads.

You increase your ability to move loads by training to get stronger, and by gaining weight. Any kind of weight.

I don’t even know why I’m engaging with you.

no dictionary has that definition of strength in it. That’s not even measurable.

you obviously just want some one to agree with you so here goes. All powerlifters are just giant fatasses pretending to be strong. Being fat never helped anyone lift any weight. If they dieted down they would be a lot stronger, and they would look a lot cuter in their singlets. wait… what?

[quote]pvoosen wrote:
no dictionary has that definition of strength in it. That’s not even measurable.

you obviously just want some one to agree with you so here goes. All powerlifters are just giant fatasses pretending to be strong. Being fat never helped anyone lift any weight. If they dieted down they would be a lot stronger, and they would look a lot cuter in their singlets. wait… what?[/quote]

LOL.

imma pussy pirate my name is jack sparrow.