Please Rate 240 @ 6'4 (update pic at end at 220)

Come on folks…nothing?

Heres another chest/tris/abs pic in the hope of getting some feedback. What do you guys think I need to do to have a shot of stepping on stage.

tanks

You’re big enough to compete and you can probably get into contest shape without too much of a hitch. If you want real input from people who actually compete, you really need take a pic of you doing all the relaxed poses and all of the mandatory poses.

Front Relaxed
Side Relaxed (left and right)
Rear Relaxed
Front Double Bi
Front Lat Spread
Side Chest
Side Tri
Rear Double Bi
Rear Lat Spread
Crab Most Muscular
Hands On Hips Most Muscular
Ab/Thigh

If you are serious about competing then you need to get someone in your area who specializes in contest prep to help you. People on this board who have never competed think that all you need to do is get ripped and flex on stage. It’s so much more than that.

You COULD just post pictures of yourself doing those poses, but I guarantee that they won’t look even half as good as if you got some real coaching on how to do them. At 6’4" you already look good. Get proper coaching on how to pose and you’ll look even bigger and polished without changing any of your actual stats.

Lats look improved.

You have done an excellent job- your shoulders and back are great, with good arm size. As for competition, being tall, getting as large as you have, you will look even more impressive than the other competitors. I have some photos in RMP from my last comp, which was the grandmaster 50-60 age group, and you would be at the top of the group (assuming you are “natural”, since this was a drug-tested comp). I would say go for it!

You have the best 50 years old guy physique I have seen

Thanks for the encouragement. As for the natural question, I’ve been on Dr prescribed TRT for two years, low dose test. Can I still qualify as a natural?

Natural ah no… Test is test if your using your using… Not saying it’s wrong just saying you can’t claim natural status… Seriously for 50 you are probably using more test than guys naturally produce at 30. Low dose dr Rx is usuallly over 100mg a week. I’m guessing you feel great and strong but natural is natural the reason most 50 somethings don’t look the way u do is due to hardworking and testosterone production… You look good so don’t sweat it.

if you have a doctor prescribing testosterone some of the “natural” organizations, such as the ABA and OCB will allow you to compete if you bring a note from your doctor. Some other organizations may not allow it. Check out their websites or send them an e-mail. Good luck!
Paul

I know am OCB pro who is pretty dam big. I wonder if they all have notes from the doc. As for me 150mg per week keeps me in the upper half of the normal range.

Great physique for any age. The fact that you’re almost 50 makes it even more impressive!! : )

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
I know am OCB pro who is pretty dam big. I wonder if they all have notes from the doc. As for me 150mg per week keeps me in the upper half of the normal range. [/quote]
I’m sure there are docs out there who would be “aggressive” about treating testosterone deficiency, but I guess they have to start somewhere. The guy who won the overall at my last comp was disqualified and barred from the ABA due to steroid and masking agent use, so clearly there are guys who are cheating and not even being very sophisticated about it! They do urine testing, and if the testosterone/epitestosterone level is abnormal they will disqualify you- I would think that if you are only using testosterone at physiologic doses the result would be fairly normal.

Still need more lats lol

Edit: Nevermind, saw above pic. Looking great man.

Though I would post a few more after the summer cut. Let me know what you think. Improvements?? I’ve been training and dieting extremely hard (even sucked it up a bit and started a little cardio)

One more

still cutting, but I think I made some progress without losing size, but still a ways to go

last one. Appreciate any comments and you any virtual coaching!

excellent work! Your traps are awesome! Deltoids and biceps look great. What did you decide about competing?

Thanks for the feedback. I’m trying to get as lean as possible in the next few months to see what I look like before I make the decision to compete. I got my BF tested at 9.5% recently, so I want to see if I can get it down to sub-7% first.

thanks for posting this inspiring for us taller guys