Please Rate 240 @ 6'4 (update pic at end at 220)

Dude, I have to say really good freaking job at any age! You have built an impressive physique. Kudos to you. You remind me of me quite a bit. I didn’t really get serious to near mid 30s and have made most of my progress through now (although I’m 40, not 50). You are still a bit ahead of where I’m at now and definitely serve as inspiration.

I’m also from New Hampshire; Goffstown, NH to be exact. Been living in SoCal the last 17 years. Typically go back to NH once every year. What part of NH do you live in?

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
Posting one more in the hope of regaining control…[/quote]

Sorry for the inadvertent hijack… Awesome Phisyque, great work!

Thanks for your comments everyone. A “7” from BBB makes me feel quite good.

I have considered doing a show with the Master’s crowd before it gets too late. What do you guys think it would take for me to do so?

[quote]R-Dub wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
I have no idea how that is happening…dont know who this is

I will try a calf shot[/quote]

Oh yes, this i like. TILF TILF TILF!

Sorry OP but RD distracted me, what was your question?[/quote]

Now this is weird, How am I getting posted in this thread? by someone else…[/quote]

looks like someone is crunchin on R-Dub lol

[quote]Kanada wrote:
Right, cause I care deeply about how my avatar could somehow offend your sexual expectation of what ideal heterosexuality is[/quote]

everyone knows your avatar is you and your buddy shirtless in your room right before you two got it on. I remember that from another thread

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]R-Dub wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
I have no idea how that is happening…dont know who this is

I will try a calf shot[/quote]

Oh yes, this i like. TILF TILF TILF!

Sorry OP but RD distracted me, what was your question?[/quote]

Now this is weird, How am I getting posted in this thread? by someone else…[/quote]

looks like someone is crunchin on R-Dub lol[/quote]

Really?? Am I that oblivious?

Lost control once again

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
Lost control once again[/quote]

Post pics big guy… people respond to pictures… and what’s your cardio regime like?

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/4/94c25_ORIG-ff2.jpg

Here you go RDub. A single arm shot.

As for cardio, only about 2-3 days per week, 30-40 mins low impact seems to do it for me!

Another one. Flexed is about 18.5" but still looks small with my height and limb length. This sucks

try again

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
Here you go RDub. A single arm shot.

As for cardio, only about 2-3 days per week, 30-40 mins low impact seems to do it for me![/quote]

That’s it?? Shit, I’m doing something wrong… Sorry for the semi-hijack… Just having conversation…

I have found that diet is way more important than cardio. Since I learned to eat right and use carbs properly oner the last three years my waist has moved from 38-39 to 34-35 today.

back double bi from this morning

thickness is getting better, but width?

I would appreciate the thoughts of the masses…Do you guys think I’ve got enought size to compete against the masters national group (after a bit more cutting down) or should I stay a happy gym rat. Really appreciate any constructive comments and tips on what I need to focus on.

Thanks

R-dub = Kanada? I think so.

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
I would appreciate the thoughts of the masses…Do you guys think I’ve got enought size to compete against the masters national group (after a bit more cutting down) or should I stay a happy gym rat. Really appreciate any constructive comments and tips on what I need to focus on.

Thanks[/quote]

sir, i think with current size and lower bodyfat you are a competition material.

Thanks for the encouragent. Any specific body parts to focus on?