Plans For The Summer?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
I’ll be in Austria, Italy and maybe Germany for some vacation time with Stacey while she’s in between studying abroad this summer in Salzburg and Rome.

Lucky you.

We’ll see.

Right now I’m stressing at the cost of everything!!!

[/quote]
A couple of ways to cut costs in Rome:

Buy an integrated Metro ticket to ride buses, subways and trams for a flat fee. You can get one for 3 or 7 days (probably more) at the main terminal (Termini) in Rome. Make sure you validate it in the machine every time you get on a vehicle. Very rarely, an inspector gets on, and if you haven’t validated your ticket, it is a 50 Euro fine, cash, on the spot! Riding around on the public transportation is the best, cheapest way to check out the city.

For eating and drinking: visit any “Bar/cafe” that is on every corner. They have an awesome display of all sorts of foods that you buy by the piece. Also get “birra al spina”, beer on tap, cheaper than bottles. I would have lunch and a beer every day in Rome for about 5 euro. Much cheaper than a sit down restaurant.

I have a friend whose aunt lives there, I stayed at her place for a week once. Another time I stayed at the Center 1 Hotel, within walking distance of the Termini, it was about 95 Euro a night. Do an internet search for long term lodging, you can find a lot of good stuff.

Have a blast!

I’m after a promotion at work in the next couple months (I quit waiting tables, no more tips threads!) so I’ll be busting it there. Otherwise I’ll be in the gym or at home studying Mandarin and writing music. Pretty much the same as all the other seasons.

Planning on a 280 mile bachelor trip my friend’s ,down the Little Missouri River with a bunch of guys who have never canoed, barely swim, rarely camp.

Probably will be attending funerals after the trip. No cell phones, no worries. Goodtimes! Maybe even encounter a mountain lion in the Badlands:)

Home from college. Running a summer sports camp where I have 7 councelors to watch over and 25-60 kids. Playing poker (online/live). Lastly, Adjusting to the 20 lbs I put on over the past like 7 months. Soccer leauge every sunday, weight lifting 3-4 days a week. Vegas and a S.C. trip.

Relaxing with friends & family.
Taking lots of Flameout, salmon oil, and coconut virgin oil to deal with all the activity.
Learning how to cook all these delicious recipes on T-Nation so I don’t starve next year when I have a house with some guys.

Well, we usually spend 3 or 4 wks, on South Padre Island in June as our main vacation, then a few other things right before school, six flags and such. However, with a new baby and adding two additional rooms to the house, I’ll probably sit around the house until we start fall softball practice in July.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
a cruise in a few weeks, a rock climbing trip in colorado in july and a beach house in padre in august, right before the fall semester starts.

it’s good to live relatively near a beach. [/quote]
Hey Bro, is Padre an every summer thing for ya??? We go just about every summer.

I’ll be enjoying the mountains of afghanistan. 3 free squares a day and lots of sweaty men. Could be worse, we get paid and have a gym! :slight_smile:

Getting Married this weekend, honey moon in Miami next week, coming home for alittle bit, going to learn some olyimpic lifts, then headed to Fort Bliss, TX and then getting deployed again. Should have most of the summer though

[quote]Mr ian wrote:
Getting Married this weekend, honey moon in Miami next week, coming home for alittle bit, going to learn some olyimpic lifts, then headed to Fort Bliss, TX and then getting deployed again. Should have most of the summer though[/quote]
Congrats, on the marriage Bro!!!

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
summer time = Boobs.

when the slightest bit of sun comes out in dublin, all the chicks flop out their boobs. its amazing

i’l probably just walk around dublin on my work breaks and stare and boobs whilst eating my sandwich.

thats my summer all wrapped up.

mmmmmbbbuuuuuubees[/quote]

All the cute little asses in bikini bottoms.

[quote]unforgiven2 wrote:
Mr ian wrote:
Getting Married this weekend, honey moon in Miami next week, coming home for alittle bit, going to learn some olyimpic lifts, then headed to Fort Bliss, TX and then getting deployed again. Should have most of the summer though

[/quote]

yea, she is not too happy about me bulking and not losing it in time for our honey moon, I am all chubby looking

[quote]Mr ian wrote:
unforgiven2 wrote:
Mr ian wrote:

yea, she is not too happy about me bulking and not losing it in time for our honey moon, I am all chubby looking
[/quote]
Tell her your a “Chubby Hubby!”

[quote]Cat Nip wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Alas, I am no longer in school (haven’t been for quite a few years) so my summers are like the rest of my year. I work during the week and try to enjoy some time on the weekends around all of the work around the house.

DB

If you have any interest in teaching, summers could be yours again…[/quote]

I don’t know enough about anything to teach anyone;)

Your avatar always makes me laugh, even thought it frightens me just a little.

DB

summer time = Boobs.

when the slightest bit of sun comes out in dublin, all the chicks flop out their boobs. its amazing

[/quote]

Is this sort of nude display legal there? Not allowed over here. There are many summer days I wish I could just whip my shirt off like the men!

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I don’t know enough about anything to teach anyone;)

Your avatar always makes me laugh, even thought it frightens me just a little.

DB[/quote]

With all the fat kids around, there could be a big need for Physical Ed. teachers real soon!

summer time = Boobs.

i’l probably just walk around dublin on my work breaks and stare and boobs whilst eating my sandwich.

thats my summer all wrapped up.

mmmmmbbbuuuuuubees[/quote]

You aint just a kiddin. At my campus(Ohio State Univ) the girls lay out in bathing suits all over the main grassy area… as I walk to and from class… ahhhh… eye candy everywhere for me to enjoy.
Also nice to throw around the foozball or kick around the soccer ball a bit without a shirt to show off a bit.

I’ll be working as a graduate student. My project depends on whether or not I get accepted into vet school.

I’ll either be collecting lymphatic tissue using punch biopsy to create a test for an elephant endotheliotrophic herpes virus (EEHV)or if I’m accepted, I’ll be doing a mini project involving sexed elephant semen.

Either way, I’ll still be assisting with elephant artificial inseminations this summer.

[quote]Cat Nip wrote:
Irish Muscle wrote:
summer time = Boobs.

Is this sort of nude display legal there? Not allowed over here. There are many summer days I wish I could just whip my shirt off like the men! [/quote]

It’s legal in NY State, only not practiced. In 1992, NY v Santorelli, established that females may bare their breasts in public as long as it isn’t for commercial reasons. The state has not really made this information widely known.

Apparently, 22 other states’ (don’t know which) public indecency laws restrict only the exposure of genitalia. So, Nipper, you may be able to walk around with ta-ta’s a-flapping afterall. You will probably be arrested because a lot of local law enforcement aren’t aware of this, but you would win in court.

DB

Cat Nip wrote:
Irish Muscle wrote:
summer time = Boobs.

Is this sort of nude display legal there? Not allowed over here. There are many summer days I wish I could just whip my shirt off like the men!

They dont literally take their tops off. they wear extremely tight tops which is even better imo.

i like to see women looking their best, when they are naked its a different story and not as glamourous.

Certain tops can work wonders for floppy tities- so nearly every chick in dublin looks super duper in summer time when they ditch their jackets and wear tight ass clothes. I’m delighted theres peer pressure because they all copy each other, its great![/quote]

Same deal in London, my friends and I have a name for the first properly sunny Monday of the year, Tit Monday.

Ah that glorious day when bras go into hibernation for the summer and boobies are set free to strain against flimsy t-shirts and wobble and frolic in the sunshine.

I love tit monday.

I live at the beach so it’s like i’m always on vacation. My idea of a vacation is either going to Las Vegas or to the Bahamas. I’ll be doing both of those this summer!