Plans For The Summer?

[quote]Ren wrote:
Anyways, this summer I will be looking at playing a wee bit of sevens[/quote]

Alas, no sevens where I live. Who would play in 115 degree heat?

summer school, work (at the lab), and then for the second half: Trip to Vegas with my gf for my 21st bday ^^.

[quote]kroby wrote:
Ren wrote:
Anyways, this summer I will be looking at playing a wee bit of sevens

Alas, no sevens where I live. Who would play in 115 degree heat?[/quote]

The humidity here blows in the summer, but not as bad as 115 degree heat.

Have the summer off until football starts again. Lots of lifting, time at the lake, maybe a part time job if I can find one I like.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Alas, I am no longer in school (haven’t been for quite a few years) so my summers are like the rest of my year. I work during the week and try to enjoy some time on the weekends around all of the work around the house.

DB[/quote]

If you have any interest in teaching, summers could be yours again…

[quote]Welsh Warrior wrote:
vbm537 wrote:
I will have to live through all of you who actually do something cool this summer.

I would trade in my summer for yours :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yeah, I am happy it’s just tough with nothing to look forward to as far as vacation…but there are worse things.

I just found most of my friends are on vacation for most of it. That’s put a downer on it.

N’Awlins for Satchmo Fest. Can’t friggin’ wait.

I’m farming this summer. On the upside, I get to workout a lot, work in the heat kills my appetite, and I always lose fat in the summer. Downside, I can’t stand the tractor.

[quote]midgethearsexb wrote:
No school!

4 days on a yacht in San Fran. 7 days in Hawaii. A weekend in Vegas. And the best part of all, all the time I want at Bear Lake.[/quote]

I am going to school ,but gonna hit up bear lake every weekend or so. Can’t wait.

Working soon… hopefully, O-lifting training 3 days a week, and Organic Chem classes twice a week until August 8th… Yes… SpekTakulAR.

Get back in shape now that my medic classes are over and done with.

Summer School,Bartending,and Hiting the gym and going back to my Kickboxing classes.

I’ll be in Austria, Italy and maybe Germany for some vacation time with Stacey while she’s in between studying abroad this summer in Salzburg and Rome.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
I’ll be in Austria, Italy and maybe Germany for some vacation time with Stacey while she’s in between studying abroad this summer in Salzburg and Rome.[/quote]

Lucky you.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well it looks like I might be gainfully employed by a company called ‘Butlers in the Buff’.

They provide naked butlers, topless barmen, etc for hen nights and ladies nights, etc.

The pay is good, plus travel expenses are generously covered, and to top it all off, the missus is completely fine with the idea.

I’m currently thinking up non-sexual ways to increase my earnings on this.

I’m wondering how much I could charge to show the ladies my pierced cock, haha!

Bring on the end of exams I say!

Bushy[/quote]

Damn, I gotta visit Wales!

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
I’ll be in Austria, Italy and maybe Germany for some vacation time with Stacey while she’s in between studying abroad this summer in Salzburg and Rome.

Lucky you.[/quote]

We’ll see.

Right now I’m stressing at the cost of everything!!!

Wales!!! North or South?

[quote]Welsh Warrior wrote:
Wales!!! North or South?[/quote]

Wherever they have “Butlers in the Buff”.