Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Saw it today. Good movie.

One word of advice, though. Definitely see the first one again if you don’t remember what happens.

Thanks I will

I let out a barrage of cuss words at the end of the movie…

that sucked.

Can’t wait for the sequel lol

That movie is the sh**! But the end, yes, I did sigh to myself and think that they need to hurry up and make the sequel!

I’m kind of pissed at how they just abitrarily bring back characters from the dead. Elf boy also pissed me off. However, I still think it was entertaining though a bit long. I don’t agree with some of the reviews its getting either. Entertainment Weekly gave it a D. That’s just a little too harsh.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
That movie is the sh**! But the end, yes, I did sigh to myself and think that they need to hurry up and make the sequel![/quote]

The sequel is already made, they made 2 and 3 back to back. Its just when they are gonna release it.

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
That movie is the sh**! But the end, yes, I did sigh to myself and think that they need to hurry up and make the sequel!

The sequel is already made, they made 2 and 3 back to back. Its just when they are gonna release it.[/quote]

Yipee! I hope soon.

Cliffhangers piss me off!!

Yeah my sister was pissed OFF at the end. Johnny Depp is her idol.

btw I havn’t seen it but the first was great.

Any other reviews?

The third pirates of the Caribbean movie will be out next year.
Sit tight.

[quote]El_Animal wrote:
Yeah my sister was pissed OFF at the end. Johnny Depp is her idol.

btw I havn’t seen it but the first was great.

Any other reviews?[/quote]

I want to review it more extensively and discuss it with others, but I’m waiting a week or two until more people have a chance to see it.

I know I could use a spoilers warning, but there’s no way I’d want to even chance ruining the end of this movie for anybody. I was completely shocked; did not see it coming one bit.

Does anyone know what the short film bit was at the end of the movie? I just read about it at ign.com, and they mentioned something similar to X3, though not as dramatic. I had to leave right after the movie so I could get to work on time.

Thanks,

~V

The movie was an hour tooooooooo long. It dragged more than a 3 toed sloth in wet cement.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
The movie was an hour tooooooooo long. It dragged more than a 3 toed sloth in wet cement.[/quote]

LOL

SPOILER AHEAD

[quote]v10hanz wrote:
Does anyone know what the short film bit was at the end of the movie? I just read about it at ign.com, and they mentioned something similar to X3, though not as dramatic. I had to leave right after the movie so I could get to work on time.

Thanks,

~V[/quote]

If you’re talking about what I think you are, it’s just the dog becoming the chief of that tribe that they escaped.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
SPOILER AHEAD

v10hanz wrote:

Thanks,

~V

If you’re talking about what I think you are, it’s just the dog becoming the chief of that tribe that they escaped.[/quote]

Ha. I didn’t see that either (I was with my family, and they’re not geeks like me, so they don’t do the whole waiting-til-the-end-of-the-credits-so-
you-don’t-miss-anything deal). Ironically enough, they were sitting around going “What happened to the dog?” after the movie, lol.

Wait…so it was better than Superman?

LOL

[quote]Professor X wrote:

LOL[/quote]

Hmmm, hadn’t really thought of that. Personally I enjoyed Pirates more, but that’s because I just like the pirate genre much more than I do Superman. If you like something, you’re obviously going to be a little biased and more forgiving of its shortcomings.

To actually compare one as better than the other is hard to do for me, since they’re completely different types of movies (in my mind).

It was good, but one or two too many plot twists etc. Bit longer than it needed to be.

They needed more Captain Sparrow stumbling around drunk…

[quote]Professor X wrote:

LOL[/quote]

For me, I liked it better than Superman. But then I was seriously let down by Superman. I do agree witht the poster that said it was about an hour to long though.