Photography

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
I rode my motocycle to the market blind folded while my Viet maid shouted out and “broadcasted” directions and instructions through a loud speaker in the back seat, directly into my ear. Had to go slow at first while working out our chemistry.

Almost got killed a couple of times, but we did pull through and got our fruits and veggies. But now me and my maid have a new and deeper understanding and appreciation of each other through reciprocal means and dependency.[/quote]

Fucking dangerous and stupid… but brilliant.

Performance art brought to a level of reality… if not practicality. [/quote]

that’s interesting because I tend to think that most of my stuff is impractical, the way I render everyday objects and actions until they become useless. But maybe there’s a certain sense and idea of practicality in that itself.

they have your oscilloscope needs covered

[quote]KrohDaddi wrote:
[/quote]

what is that?

it’s very colorful. might work well as a painting.

haven’t done a lot of photography in the last few weeks since i started this thread though.

i find abandon cars and hot girls fascinating doing together (that’s my sister, age 17)

.[/quote]

Whats the cheapest camera model I could pick up to take these sort of quality pics?

Amazing photos. I don’t really care what your eccentricities are, you like what you do.

Frank, do you travel around Asia much? Thought I read recently you were/are in TW?

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
Amazing photos. I don’t really care what your eccentricities are, you like what you do.[/quote]

it depends, but I won’t worry about camera too much. It’s mostly about composition and how you frame things and where u put your subject. i don’t even light my subjects. I like natural light, and if I am indoor, I go to the right lightsource or adjust the model instead of bringing in lights to light the model artificially. I also don’t own a tripod. I like to have as little equipment and preparation as possible when I take photos. I feel more authentic and my consciousness more transparent when i’m taking the shots.

Frank, do you travel around Asia much? Thought I read recently you were/are in TW?[/quote]

I am in taiwan now. I visit Vietnam often too because my dad has another family/company there.

I lived in maryland and LA when I’m in the states.

I prefer to stay in Taiwan at the moment.

self portraits.

Asian + Camera = masterpiece

Hand.[/quote]

Like despite feeling a little haunted by it.

Amazing photos. I don’t really care what your eccentricities are, you like what you do.[/quote]

it depends, but I won’t worry about camera too much. It’s mostly about composition and how you frame things and where u put your subject. i don’t even light my subjects. I like natural light, and if I am indoor, I go to the right lightsource or adjust the model instead of bringing in lights to light the model artificially. I also don’t own a tripod. I like to have as little equipment and preparation as possible when I take photos. I feel more authentic and my consciousness more transparent when i’m taking the shots. [/quote]

Well as soon as the flavour hits you let’s hope a camera is in your hand soon enough to capture the moment.

put me in mind of

someday memory will fade
and all formerly worthy things
what will mark the passing beauty?