Photography

What is it with Asian people and taking pictures?

This lady sells a lot of pots!

Drowned.

eyelashes.

eyelashes 2.

Frank,

I don’t really “get” your videos. Not that they’re not great, I just don’t connect with them personally.

However, I really like your photography. Maybe because I’m into the medium itself. Nice composition, and of course original.

Post more!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Frank,

I don’t really “get” your videos. Not that they’re not great, I just don’t connect with them personally.

However, I really like your photography. Maybe because I’m into the medium itself. Nice composition, and of course original.

Post more![/quote]

Thanks a lot. I understand that you don’t like my videos. That’s why I’ve turned to photography recently. Less people are disgusted by it :slight_smile:

sky.

“Asian grandmother cleans black dildo in the middle of the street while her grandson and chickens look on” - from Frank’s facebook

Your videos are AWESOME!

Of course your photos are great too.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Your videos are AWESOME!

Of course your photos are great too. [/quote]

Glad to know :slight_smile: They are really one and the same !

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Your videos are AWESOME!

Of course your photos are great too. [/quote]

I like them both, as well.

It all started with those great lifting video’s, absolutely hilarious some of them.

Hand.

Poop lovers looking at human lovers looking at the beach.

tennis.

Nice work dude

I rode my motocycle to the market blind folded while my Viet maid shouted out and “broadcasted” directions and instructions through a loud speaker in the back seat, directly into my ear. Had to go slow at first while working out our chemistry.

Almost got killed a couple of times, but we did pull through and got our fruits and veggies. But now me and my maid have a new and deeper understanding and appreciation of each other through reciprocal means and dependency.

Shoes.

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
I rode my motocycle to the market blind folded while my Viet maid shouted out and “broadcasted” directions and instructions through a loud speaker in the back seat, directly into my ear. Had to go slow at first while working out our chemistry.

Almost got killed a couple of times, but we did pull through and got our fruits and veggies. But now me and my maid have a new and deeper understanding and appreciation of each other through reciprocal means and dependency.[/quote]

Fucking dangerous and stupid… but brilliant.

Performance art brought to a level of reality… if not practicality.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
You’re a sick son of a bitch.

[/quote]
You’re just mad because no one can take your picture.[/quote]

No lol there’s an app for that now.

[/quote]
LOL!

Vampviewer? :smiley: