Petition to Dismiss Dangerous Trolls

I’m really sorry to break the news to you guys…

If Biotest is making more money now with the assholes present than when they were not present, nothing is gonna change.

I feel the same way as you do - the Politics Forum is going to shit, too. It’s not just here in this forum. Your hearts are in the right place. This forum deals with dangerous chemicals, if used improperly. This isn’t reason enough to set a higher standard for posting. If T-Nation gets a bad reputation for spewing harmful information, they’d probably just shut the forum down.

We’re simply not that important. This is evident by the very inaction on the part of The Company from the repeated voices of concern of the members.

If the mods decide to deactivate monster matts account, can you please ban his IP address too, as I believe he may have more than 1 account as his trolling is similar to what has been displayed by other new members, cheers

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
If the mods decide to deactivate monster matts account, can you please ban his IP address too, as I believe he may have more than 1 account as his trolling is similar to what has been displayed by other new members, cheers
[/quote]

That’s my worry too. There’s nothing stopping these tools from changing accounts or PCs and continuing to spout their dangerous “advice”.

I must admit, I’m really confused as to why anybody would waste their time in an attempt to potentially hurt some poor newbie who might take them seriously. Most of their posts are so stupid it’s obvious that it’s just some dumbshit looking for a laugh but really… WHY???

[quote]kroby wrote:

If Biotest is making more money now with the assholes present than when they were not present, nothing is gonna change.

I feel the same way as you do - the Politics Forum is going to shit, too. It’s not just here in this forum. Your hearts are in the right place. This forum deals with dangerous chemicals, if used improperly. This isn’t reason enough to set a higher standard for posting. If T-Nation gets a bad reputation for spewing harmful information, they’d probably just shut the forum down.

We’re simply not that important. This is evident by the very inaction on the part of The Company from the repeated voices of concern of the members.[/quote]

“The Company” wasn’t aware of it. This is the first time I’ve heard of a problem.

Let me ask the mods their opinion.

[quote]TC wrote:
“The Company” wasn’t aware of it. This is the first time I’ve heard of a problem.

[/quote]

Are you sure ya’ll shouldn’t be called “The Family”? I feel the need to kiss a ring.

Yeah man, I’m in too. I may not have been here a long time, but I’m here to stay. We don’t need pathetic morons clogging up an otherwise very useful tool in our common quest.

-M

[quote]rainjack wrote:
TC wrote:

Are you sure ya’ll shouldn’t be called “The Family”? I feel the need to kiss a ring. [/quote]

I think your sexual desires for analingus should be posted in the SAMA forum RJ :stuck_out_tongue:

I have 2 questions that are on my mind:

1. What’s with the huge influx of idiots on the site lately? I suppose it may because T-Nation has become increasingly popular lately and he are just bound to get dumbasses along with the serious minded folk.

2. What’s the all the threads being started to get new rules in place? It seems like we have gone to the “shotgun” approach and shelled out 10 new ideas instead of focusing in on one. Let’s face it, we don’t own the site. We will be lucky if the owners take up one of our ideas and implement it. Therefore I suggest we focus on thoughts on 1 idea whether it be a new Dog Pound, one of the vets writing steroid articles, or one of the vets getting mod powers.

We all seem to have a lot of great ideas on how to improve the site, but we half ass them. We suggest an idea and then get so tied up in trying to decide on the details that it fails as an idea as a whole. Take the Dog Pound for example. Excellent idea, but no one could agree on who would get in and how and it has now basically died off.

My vote is to focus on one idea that COULD be implemented by the powers that be on here, stop the bickering about pointless details that wouldn’t be up to us anyway, and actually get something done.

Otherwise we are just bitching and wasting Biotests time and hopefully they aren’t getting that little voice in the back of their heads that’s starting to tell them that the steroid section is becoming more of a hassle than it’s worth.

Sorry for the rant, I’m just tired of seeing good ideas thrown out because people are so caught up in the details that we wouldn’t have a say in anyway.

• As for these guys posts I like RJ’s idea of just using the Report function. Tone, I clearly see where you are coming from but I believe it to be too much of a hassle when we have that Report function available.

Well seems my message got through to the 1 guy that can help :slight_smile:
He said he is looking into it, and given that he seems the kinda guy that doesnt do “political speak” i’d say something will happen sooner rather than later.
Hurrah for TC :slight_smile:

The steroid forum is for old women now anyway. It sucks now and whether or not it is the fault of the regular posters or the trolls that successfully bait them every single time is the question.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
I have 2 questions that are on my mind:

1. What’s with the huge influx of idiots on the site lately? I suppose it may because T-Nation has become increasingly popular lately and he are just bound to get dumbasses along with the serious minded folk.

2. What’s the all the threads being started to get new rules in place? It seems like we have gone to the “shotgun” approach and shelled out 10 new ideas instead of focusing in on one. Let’s face it, we don’t own the site. We will be lucky if the owners take up one of our ideas and implement it. Therefore I suggest we focus on thoughts on 1 idea whether it be a new Dog Pound, one of the vets writing steroid articles, or one of the vets getting mod powers.

We all seem to have a lot of great ideas on how to improve the site, but we half ass them. We suggest an idea and then get so tied up in trying to decide on the details that it fails as an idea as a whole. Take the Dog Pound for example. Excellent idea, but no one could agree on who would get in and how and it has now basically died off.

My vote is to focus on one idea that COULD be implemented by the powers that be on here, stop the bickering about pointless details that wouldn’t be up to us anyway, and actually get something done.

Otherwise we are just bitching and wasting Biotests time and hopefully they aren’t getting that little voice in the back of their heads that’s starting to tell them that the steroid section is becoming more of a hassle than it’s worth.

Sorry for the rant, I’m just tired of seeing good ideas thrown out because people are so caught up in the details that we wouldn’t have a say in anyway.

• As for these guys posts I like RJ’s idea of just using the Report function. Tone, I clearly see where you are coming from but I believe it to be too much of a hassle when we have that Report function available.[/quote]

Crew ill attempt to answer some of them.

1. For every 1 normal logical person on the internet you get 5-6 idiots. Was grand if you lived in a small city they were out numbered but on the interwebz they can congregate and multiply their idiocy.

2. You cant and will not find ONE SINGULAR topic for ALL the sub sections. Each one has its own particular needs BUT the over whelming thing at the moment and its happening in ALL the sections is trolls/idiots etc. etc. seem to have multiplied and the mods cannot keep up.

Dog Pound would be nice BUT having a normal forum without having to constantly put up with multiple idiots spewing BS would be better.

Im sure the bb’ing and what seems the politics forum will agree.

The report button is really not the way to go, think how many people hit that EVERY MINUTE then think how many mods go through it, and you start getting some idea of how fruitless it could get fairly fast.

As for that little voice the this sub section is not worth it… are you kidding me ? This section gets NO support, the vets who give up THEIR free time to answer questions/ make cycles / fix cycles etc. etc. are now faced with multiple trolls and idiots and if asking for a SMALL bit of moderating is enough for that “little voice” then this forum IS in trouble.

Just my 2 cents.

Guys,

I really think things are working like they’re supposed to.

For example, last night, a few of you hit the Reported Post button on MONSTERMATT.

He’s since been neutered. You shouldn’t have to worry about him anymore.

One thing I’d recommend, though, is to not respond to these buttheads when they surface.

That inspires them. Simply report them (using the Reported Post button).

That should work, most of the time.

–TC

Ya know, I wish TC would be more involved with the steroid forum. I’m not sure of your knowledge regarding AAS TC, but you’re one funny SOB and we need more of them around.

Just a thought…

World

IMO vets/members should not be mods here…this is not a bro board.

Trolls come and go, and always will, as this is a public forum. Call them out, flag them as douchebags, and then ignore them. Why waste energy on something that will persist?! I personally could give a fuck about this topic anymore as i’ve been here long enough to see way worse, and this seems like an exercise in futility.

That being said, if you fellows are sucessful in weeding out the place, then good on ya, and thanks will be in order…as this forum has gone drastically downhill.

[quote]TC wrote:
Guys,

For example, last night, a few of you hit the Reported Post button on MONSTERMATT.

One thing I’d recommend, though, is to not respond to these buttheads when they surface.

–TC [/quote]

God I hate being right all the time.

[quote]TC wrote:
kroby wrote:

We’re simply not that important. This is evident by the very inaction on the part of The Company from the repeated voices of concern of the members.

[/quote]

Ask the mods. Take some time and read the forums. You’ll see that I’m not saying this out of bitterness or unduly griping. I have a vested interest in this forum.

And I must add that I was in no way casting dispersions on you TC, or The Company. I was speaking pragmatically on an issue that is currently ruffling the feathers of a good many vets. I didn’t say it was good or bad. It just is. I am not a disturber of the Peace.

[/disclaimer at the behest of my attorney]

[quote]TC wrote:
Guys,

–TC [/quote]

Thanks TC,

As always, you pull through in the clutch.

Enough said and done. I am pretty slow though, where the hell is the report button?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
TC wrote:
Guys,

–TC

[/quote]

Well RJ I count 4 times since 03’

Nice… :wink:

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Enough said and done. I am pretty slow though, where the hell is the report button?
[/quote]

At the bottom of your avatar pane.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
rainjack wrote:
TC wrote:
Guys,

–TC

Well RJ I count 4 times since 03’ Nice… :wink:

[/quote]

You must have been in a horrific farm accident when you were young. How do you tie your shoes with 6 digits missing?