Peeing in the Shower

If you don’t pee in the shower you’re a twat.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I say it’s ok for guys and not ok for girls because guys can aim and girls probably end up peeing all over themselves.

What do you think?[/quote]

Hahaha. I agree, but they’re gonna end up washing it off anyway (I hope). It certainly isn’t a “lady-like” thing to do.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Peeing in the shower is great. I always do. In fact sometimes I wish I only had to pee in the shower. It’s much more inviting than a toilet. Sometimes I think people worry too much about stuff. Go ahead, pee on your feet. I bet the world won’t stop spinning on its’ axis.*

*Please note: This does not mean responsibility will be claimed if the earth stops spinning when you pee on your feet.[/quote]

Actually, the world does stop spinning whenever I pee, whether in the shower or on other people.

DB

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I pee in the shower. I think it’s ok for anybody to do.

And I also love peeing outside. I love standing in the brisk air of the night and hearing the whizzing stream of piss hit the ground. It’s so calming.[/quote]

Urinate outside
can’t wait. Just so damn calming.
Shit, is that police?

I like to crap in the shower.
Sometimes hard to get the nuts and bits of corn to go down the drain though.

Oops…too much info?

I prefer to both piss and shit in the sink. That way, I have erradicated the need for a toilet and a shower, which enabled me to put a home theater system and a leaher massage chair in the bathroom.

[quote]John Q. Adequate wrote:
I prefer to both piss and shit in the sink. That way, I have erradicated the need for a toilet and a shower, which enabled me to put a home theater system and a leaher massage chair in the bathroom.[/quote]

Hell yeah! Now that’s efficiency. I can’t quite get to that level…yet.

I like to pee up high on the shower walls and spell out letters. Can’t wank off in the shower though :-(, something about the water puts me off (sex in the shower is a different thing altogether).

haha good to see what we all get upto when not in the gym :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it has something to do with the warm water hitting the body that makes me have to pee.

I drink lots of fluids throughout the day and I typically piss before I work out, once in the middle and then as soon as I get home (super short ride home), have my PWO drink, take a shower, piss at the beginning, soap up and usually again before I get out.

Now, that’s a lot of pissin’ for a 2.5hr time period. (at least for me it is)