Peeing in the Shower

It’s sterile so it’s pretty clean anyways. It’s also a bit acidic so it can help prevent athletes foot, and I hear that it can even get clean off the gunk inside of pipes. I do it about 3 or 4 times a week.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
All these shower pee-ers in our midst. Why was George Costanza chastized for it?

That was in a gym full of yuppy assholes who haven’t yet been caught peeing in the shower. [/quote]

Lol, good catch, I forgot about where it was.

Can we all agree peeing in public showers is a no no?

Who gives a shit…as long as I don’t see my girl pee, than I’m cool with it. I hear some sick dudes like that peeing stuff…but wow, I guess I’m starting a new and more gross discussion.

[quote]tnuthus wrote:
Who gives a shit…as long as I don’t see my girl pee, than I’m cool with it. I hear some sick dudes like that peeing stuff…but wow, I guess I’m starting a new and more gross discussion.[/quote]

Iron Dwarf already started that one. :wink:

How close are you with your girl that you can’t even watch her pee? I watch mine take some mean dumps…

I stopped a long time ago except for rare occaisions, but I don’t have anything against it. I also like peeing outdoors.

Haha…I’m close to my girl, but there’s nothing wrong with trying to avoid contact during the “doing business time.” Ya see!?! you must be one of those scat-loving dudes. (Twogirlsonecup.com) types …nasty but fascinating

Pissing outdoors is supieror to urinals, toilets, and showers. Well said. Infact, pee outside and spread it around = furtalized plants. (spread those nitrates)

Peeing in the shower is great. I always do. In fact sometimes I wish I only had to pee in the shower. It’s much more inviting than a toilet. Sometimes I think people worry too much about stuff. Go ahead, pee on your feet. I bet the world won’t stop spinning on its’ axis.*

*Please note: This does not mean responsibility will be claimed if the earth stops spinning when you pee on your feet.

[quote]Steel88 wrote:
It’s sterile so it’s pretty clean anyways.[/quote]

Urine is sterile in the bladder (at least, it’s supposed to be). Your urethra isn’t, so your urine probably has some buggers in it by the time it gets to the drain… or your foot.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Steel88 wrote:
It’s sterile so it’s pretty clean anyways.

Urine is sterile in the bladder (at least, it’s supposed to be). Your urethra isn’t, so your urine probably has some buggers in it by the time it gets to the drain… or your foot.[/quote]

Yea it would, but it doesn’t get nasty or serious unless you leave it sitting exposed to air. I doubt it’ll pick up anything serious in the few seconds it takes to pass through your urethra.

Girls dont pee. We all know that

I pee when taking a bath, HA! j/k before I’m labeled as a weirdo

• for pissing.

…i cannot not pee in the shower. Don’t know why, i just cannot not…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Girls dont pee. We all know that[/quote]

No. Vampires don’t pee.

i pee in the shower and as well as my public gym as long as i am showering in front of a drain and i can aim it right down there

I pee everywhere. You know…freely.

Fine either way, that’s what the shower is there for. Taking a shit on the other hand, not what you want to do in the shower.

I like to pee in the shower, specially if I am using hot water. O its very relaxing.

And I heard it cleans the pipes.

[quote]Queef wrote:
Fine either way, that’s what the shower is there for. Taking a shit on the other hand, not what you want to do in the shower.[/quote]

I wondered when this would get a mention.
Y’know, those hot/cold interval recovery showers do cause some rather sudden bowel movements on occasion…