Peeing in the Shower

I say it’s ok for guys and not ok for girls because guys can aim and girls probably end up peeing all over themselves.

What do you think?

I’m at a loss

Heh? They’re in there to clean up anyway, so just pee and then clean as normal.

I figure its fine either way–you’re about to wash yourself off anyway. That said, I don’t do it because it just seems unsavory to me. My ex used to do it though.

The flip side is, I hav no problem peeing in the pool :slight_smile:

I pee in the shower right over the drain. It is part of my morning ritual.

I like when my wife pees on me in the shower.

Hmm. Maybe that was meant for the SAMA forum.

Aim for the drain = fun game :slight_smile:

I can’t get out of the shower until I pee.

[quote]VikeSpike wrote:
I can’t get out of the shower until I pee.[/quote]

Is there a force field that surrounds your shower when you’re in it and it’s weakness is piss? If so, how long did it take you to figure out how to get out of it?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
VikeSpike wrote:

Is there a force field that surrounds your shower when you’re in it and it’s weakness is piss? If so, how long did it take you to figure out how to get out of it?[/quote]

Probably took him until he had to pee to figure it out. Must have been quite the long first shower.

Never. I can hold it.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
VikeSpike wrote:

Is there a force field that surrounds your shower when you’re in it and it’s weakness is piss? If so, how long did it take you to figure out how to get out of it?[/quote]

Wouldn’t you technically be pissing outside of the shower if the force field was around the shower? Either way, a good solution. Just gotta account for clean-up time.

I piss whenever and wherever I feel like it. That’s how I live the Warrior Lifestyle.

DB

Interesting topic, Lanky.

I’ve been pondering this question for what seems like years and I still haven’t been able to come to a conclusion that i’m happy with.

Hmmmmmmmmm… I’ll get back to you on this one.

I pee in the shower. I think it’s ok for anybody to do.

And I also love peeing outside. I love standing in the brisk air of the night and hearing the whizzing stream of piss hit the ground. It’s so calming.

mm i piss in the shower, and i always piss outside when i can.^^ very calming like malonetd said

I’m more concerned about scrubbing my ass in public showers. I’ve been taking the kids swimming almost everyday lately and in the shower afterward, I feel a little uncomfortable washing my ass as thoroughly as I would at home.

[quote]Prane wrote:
mm i piss in the shower, and i always piss outside when i can.^^ very calming like malonetd said[/quote]

I’m prane you won’t double post anymore.

All these shower pee-ers in our midst. Why was George Costanza chastized for it?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
All these shower pee-ers in our midst. Why was George Costanza chastized for it?[/quote]

That was in a gym full of yuppy assholes who haven’t yet been caught peeing in the shower.