PCT and Post Steroid Use Questions

Sup bros,

I was just curious about the effects that steroids have on the body after use. Is it true that after you stop taking them for good that your dick basically stops working (generally speaking) as you age? It just doesn’t seem worth it to me if I can’t bang my future girlfriend or wife. And after use for good can you keep your gains? How would being half natty, or taking very small doses effect this? What would one cycle do?

[quote]nickyn97 wrote:
Sup bros,

I’m 17 and I’ve been training for a year and a half. I’ve from 6’0, 138 and a 14% body fat to 200, 13.2 % body fat (mid workout today so maybe 14). In between I’ve had 2 strong cuts, so I like to think that I have some pretty good genetics. That being said, I don’t want to even think about steroids until I’ve really hit my genetic potential, or 22, whichever comes first.

I was just curious about the effects that steroids have on the body after use. Is it true that after you stop taking them for good that your dick basically stops working (generally speaking) as you age? It just doesn’t seem worth it to me if I can’t bang my future girlfriend or wife. [/quote]

A functioning dick is dependent on the health of your HPTA and hormonal balance. Some will end up with lessor function, some will bounce back to normal. This is genetic.

There is the option of TRT if your HPTA is screwed up beyond repair.

That depends on multiple factors like your knowledge and experience in training and diet, the speed and degree of restoration to your HPTA and whether you’ve exceeded your genetic potential.

There’s no such thing as a half natty. Small doses worth taking will still suppress your HPTA and replace your natural production of testosterone. This isn’t Blade. There are no Daywalkers.

PCT is used to [attempt] to prevent such problems. Many do it wrong here because there is so much bad info here and at other BB sites.