Patricias competition

And here’s Grant Higa (US Strongman Pro), pressing a 330lb log.

Okee dokee: another one of moi. At the last event of the day (for lightweight women): the Medley.

Carry some sort of weight hanging from a chain and handle (56lbs), to a sled, 50ft away. Run back, grab a 100lb keg (filled a bit with water for some added “fun”), load that onto the sled and pull the sled for 50ft.

Here’s some of the sled drag portion of the medley. Actually this is the portion where my brain is yelling, “ahhh shit…goddamn…ahmighty…I…neeed…a…beeeeer…gruntgroan…”

You know Pat I was looking over the pictures of you in competition and thanks for making me feel like a complete and utter fucking pussy! Cries his eyes out like a little school girl Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very late log in for me.

After viewing your comp. pics…I am speachless.

Will you be available for my next keg party?? Always a tough job getting it down to the bonfire…never thought to drag it on a sled.

Very proud of you!

Good job Patricia!

I know that the bay area T-men are in awe and give you high praise.

I’m sure you’ll kick ass in your next competition.

We’re all proud of you.

Ken

All I want to do now after seeing those pictures, and hearing what you have to say … I want to keep on powerlifting, and train for some strongman in the years to come. I bet it’s such a fu*king rush.

Most importantly, great job Patricia! Everything that these others have said to you is so true. Your a hard worker, dedicated, and you have fun with it. Your a inspiration to all of us.

Landon

Arcaine: And that there was the total idea behind this post. To make you feel like a complete and utter pussy.

Our work is done here :-))

Patricia

way2go.

you are one cool motherfucker.

fucking GI jane.

S-man.

"Arcaine: And that there was the total idea behind this post. To make you feel like a complete and utter pussy.

Our work is done here :-)) "

If anyone had any doubts, let me just let you know right now. When Patricia was a little girl, at least 3 notes were sent home to her parents each week. Whithout fail, every single one of those notes read as follows:

“Does not play well with others. Patricia has shown an increasing tendency to make the boys cry. We suggest Strongman training.”

That is all.

Sniff…sniff…I may be a pussy but I’m a tight pussy…REAL tight! Tee hee hee. :wink:

All kidding aside good work!! My last post is just my unsual way of saying the samething. You should know that by now Pat. :wink: But your good motivation for me. I don’t like the fact that someone smaller and female can beat me in certain lifts. Blah. :stuck_out_tongue: Okay I know it’s sexist but come on!!! :wink: Continued success. Ciao. :slight_smile:

Pat,

You’re going to kick ass on June 28! And you can rechallenge these people. :slight_smile:

Stella who plans to cheer very LOUDLY :wink:

I just want to say to Patricia that she did a GREAT job.  There are some minor things to work on, but none the less you did awsome.  I know from the experience that you got here that you will do very well in the HELL ON THE HILL meet.  By the way, I will see you there.  I have to keep the competition out of the way if you know what I mean.  The fewer Strongmen I have to compete against at nationals the better.  
 It was a tuff competition and I still cannot believe that I got 2nd!!!!!  I would have been really happy to get 7th.  So, now it is back to the training room to make Nationals a good time.  Thank you Patricia for your support and keep up the training.  Looking forward to seeing you in Portland!!!!!!