Pathetic men

I once gave birth to a 7 lb kidney stone. It’s in college now.

So far in my life have had 2 heart attacks broken my back 2 times( resulted in 3 herniated discs) among other bones and have passed 1 kidney stone.

Kidney stone on a pain scale would be a 9

Back with the herniated discs 7

Heart attack 5

broken bones 4 (collar bone was more like a 6 tbh)

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:
So far in my life have had 2 heart attacks broken my back 2 times( resulted in 3 herniated discs) among other bones and have passed 1 kidney stone.

Heart attack 5

[/quote]

Good Lord I hope I never get a kidney stone. I got urinary tract infection one time that was, for what I have experienced up to now, probably an 8, with the only more excruciating pain being the week after I massively pulled my lower back repping out deads (then continued to work biceps afterward like a true halfwit).

My wife (a nurse) told me I may well have a kidney stone, and I started frantically searching japanese google for the availability of ultrasonic kidney stone destruction. I already felt like I was pissing hydrochloric acid. The through of a calcified burr passing through my already inflamed urethra was about as scary a thought as I could imagine.

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:

Heart attack 5

[/quote]

On another note, you’ve had two heart attacks, man? You okay?

And broken your back twice?!?!

Sorry, the scale of your experience was apparently too broad for me to take in all at once.

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:

Heart attack 5

[/quote]

Makes me wonder what a 10 would be.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I never got it when women say men wouldn’t be able to handle childbirth…it’s not like women “handle” it very well either. No one is supposed to handle having something like that happen to them.[/quote]
Looks left and right to make sure no women folk are around

Yeah me neither Nards. From what I’ve read men don’t even feel as much pain as women. Women have more nerve endings and are more sensitive and all that. If anything that suggests men would handle it better lol. I’ve never met one, but I imagine the stereotypical “child birth is the most painful thing ever and you could never even imagine it” women do exist somewhere. I’d tell one of them to ask the guy who got his legs blown off in Iraq if he thinks child birth would have hurt more.[/quote]

It’s just something women say so to make themselves feel superior to men. It’s one of the idiotic sacred cows of feminism.

A friend of mine posted about this a while back on Facebook and I asked WHY men would willfully engage in such a stupid sounding endeavor. Like, “seeing what it’s like” to get kicked in the balls by Adam Vinatieri" would be in any way edifying, for anyone, anywhere.

She later found that article and posted it and it was rather disgusting to see the comments from so many females who are apparently sociopathic and occasionally downright sadistic.

One that I remember from a classmate of mine: “ALL men should have to experience this as their wives are being wheeled in for labor.” [caps hers]

Why? What the hell did ALL men do to you to make you so damned bitter, lady?

I was reminded of the (as far as I am aware of most recent) case of the guy who had his penis cut off (and I think microwaved, or something?) by his wife. Oprah brought up the topic and a sizable number of women in her audience LAUGHED about it. Oprah also condoned the laughter. Can you possibly imagine a situation where the woman would have been subjected to an involuntary clitoridectomy, and men LAUGH about it?

The sky would fall.

[/quote]

I think they make a big deal out of it because pain is a big part of womanhood in a way.

I mean two of the most painful moments in a woman’s life are also the biggest - when she loses her virginity and when she gives birth to a child.

[/quote]

You forgot surprise buttsex virginity.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:

Heart attack 5

[/quote]

Makes me wonder what a 10 would be. [/quote]

Being fed feet first into a meat grinder, while passing a kidney stone, I’ll wager.

9 was high enough for me.

On the kidney stone I did not pass out or vomit but if someone said to me holding a gun you need to get up and move 50 feet my answer would have been Fuck Off and shoot me please.

Heart attacks were caused by Atrial Fibrilation (sp) due to my condition I am born with.

Broken backs were caused by at age 5 being thrown off of my brothers back down a flight of stairs and landing on a metal tonka truck. Could not walk for 6 weeks from that. second broken back caused by a nasty fall while rock climbing and the main carabiner broke I fell around 70 ft tumbling down the mountain. Broke same spot as before T1-T2 are now naturally fused together.

Sorry for hijack back to OP

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:
9 was high enough for me.

On the kidney stone I did not pass out or vomit but if someone said to me holding a gun you need to get up and move 50 feet my answer would have been Fuck Off and shoot me please.

Heart attacks were caused by Atrial Fibrilation (sp) due to my condition I am born with.

Broken backs were caused by at age 5 being thrown off of my brothers back down a flight of stairs and landing on a metal tonka truck. Could not walk for 6 weeks from that. second broken back caused by a nasty fall while rock climbing and the main carabiner broke I fell around 70 ft tumbling down the mountain. Broke same spot as before T1-T2 are now naturally fused together.

Sorry for hijack back to OP[/quote]

You must be made for something special, because it sounds like you’ve got somebody up there protecting you. Wow. The worst I’ve done was fall off my bicycle while drunk and break my arm. And the deadlifting idiocy.

The broken arm registered at like a 3, probably due to a .2 BAC. The distal end of the radius was cracked at three places and a lump grew on my wrist that literally looked like the bumps cartoon characters get when hit on the head with a mallet, and all I could think was, crap, now I have to learn to use my right hand.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:
…the main carabiner broke I fell around 70 ft tumbling down the mountain.

[/quote]

Yikes.

Makes me wonder about this relatively new hobby of mine.
[/quote]

photography?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I once gave birth to a 7 lb kidney stone. It’s in college now.[/quote]

What did you name it? Neph?[/quote]

It was able to talk soon after birth. It named itself Colonel Fuckatron Stupendo.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I once gave birth to a 7 lb kidney stone. It’s in college now.[/quote]

What did you name it? Neph?[/quote]

It was able to talk soon after birth. It named itself Colonel Fuckatron Stupendo.[/quote]

Charles II gave all of his illegitimate children the surname “Fitzroy”.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I’d sign up for that in a minute. I’d love to see how much pain I could withstand, that is after all what we try and do in the gym to ourselves every day. I’d get in my little psychological happy place and see if that machine goes to 11.*

• I may very well cry like a baby, I’m just saying it would be interesting to have the opportunity to learn more about myself.

[/quote]

The only reason I’d do it is so that I could tell women what pussies they are when conversations such as these come up in the future.

(^_^)b[/quote]

Why? Who fucking cares?

[quote]i_am_ketosis wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I’d sign up for that in a minute. I’d love to see how much pain I could withstand, that is after all what we try and do in the gym to ourselves every day. I’d get in my little psychological happy place and see if that machine goes to 11.*

• I may very well cry like a baby, I’m just saying it would be interesting to have the opportunity to learn more about myself.

[/quote]

The only reason I’d do it is so that I could tell women what pussies they are when conversations such as these come up in the future.

(^_^)b[/quote]

Why? Who fucking cares?
[/quote]

You must’ve missed the entire first half of the thread, in which I repeatedly stated that I wouldn’t actually ever do this because, why? Who fucking cares?

[quote]i_am_ketosis wrote:
some stuff
[/quote]
omg where have you been?