T Nation

Pathetic men

So, I was checking out reddit while drinking my coffee to see what that parody of T-Nation was about. I found some funny things, nude pictures, a bunch of great stuff in general, but then I found the above link.

Who shares my opinion that those men should never have their genes passed on to the next generation?

cliff notes:
I check out reddit’s parody of us.
I find a bunch of awesome stuff, then I find a video of some pussy whipped men having simulated labor pains.
Then I question even more how the human race has survived, or what went wrong with us.

link to the T-Nation parody?

http://www.reddit.com/r/fitnesscirclejerk/ Here you go, RDS.

that is so weird!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
that is so weird![/quote]
I don’t get why they would choose T-Nation either. If anything our red-head-bastard-cousin of a site (we all know what site that is) fits the general theme of that sub forum.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/fitnesscirclejerk/ Here you go, RDS.[/quote]

Meh, normally reddit is a lot better at circlejerking than that. 2/10.

I never got it when women say men wouldn’t be able to handle childbirth…it’s not like women “handle” it very well either. No one is supposed to handle having something like that happen to them.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I never got it when women say men wouldn’t be able to handle childbirth…it’s not like women “handle” it very well either. No one is supposed to handle having something like that happen to them.[/quote]

Is the “labor” part actually the hard part? Or is it the pushing? It sure seemed like the pushing to me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What’s a reddit?

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/fitnesscirclejerk/ Here you go, RDS.[/quote]

Meh, normally reddit is a lot better at circlejerking than that. 2/10.[/quote]
0/10
The Parody strength is weak with them.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I never got it when women say men wouldn’t be able to handle childbirth…it’s not like women “handle” it very well either. No one is supposed to handle having something like that happen to them.[/quote]
Looks left and right to make sure no women folk are around

Yeah me neither Nards. From what I’ve read men don’t even feel as much pain as women. Women have more nerve endings and are more sensitive and all that. If anything that suggests men would handle it better lol. I’ve never met one, but I imagine the stereotypical “child birth is the most painful thing ever and you could never even imagine it” women do exist somewhere. I’d tell one of them to ask the guy who got his legs blown off in Iraq if he thinks child birth would have hurt more.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Yeah me neither Nards. From what I’ve read men don’t even feel as much pain as women. Women have more nerve endings and are more sensitive and all that. If anything that suggests men would handle it better lol. I’ve never met one, but I imagine the stereotypical “child birth is the most painful thing ever and you could never even imagine it” women do exist somewhere. I’d tell one of them to ask the guy who got his legs blown off in Iraq if he thinks child birth would have hurt more.[/quote]

I honestly think most things that have happened in most wars are probably more painful than childbirth. Getting shot in the torso one or more times with a .50 cal machine gun, getting napalmed or mustard gassed, getting run down by a tank, getting crushed by a collapsed bunker, getting crippled and literally rotting alive in a muddy trench etc, there’s been plenty of horrifying ways to die in war through the centuries. Any woman that thinks she has experienced the most painful thing possible is merely conceited. and has probably only done it once

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Yeah me neither Nards. From what I’ve read men don’t even feel as much pain as women. Women have more nerve endings and are more sensitive and all that. If anything that suggests men would handle it better lol. I’ve never met one, but I imagine the stereotypical “child birth is the most painful thing ever and you could never even imagine it” women do exist somewhere. I’d tell one of them to ask the guy who got his legs blown off in Iraq if he thinks child birth would have hurt more.[/quote]

I honestly think most things that have happened in most wars are probably more painful than childbirth. Getting shot in the torso one or more times with a .50 cal machine gun, getting napalmed or mustard gassed, getting run down by a tank, getting crushed by a collapsed bunker, getting crippled and literally rotting alive in a muddy trench etc, there’s been plenty of horrifying ways to die in war through the centuries. Any woman that thinks she has experienced the most painful thing possible is merely conceited. and has probably only done it once[/quote]

A bit of perspective here please. Child birth isn’t supposed to kill mothers in the modern world unless a big fuckup occurs.

The things you mentioned are designed for maximum impact, pain and death.

Yeah. I mean a woman may say soon after that “most painful thing ever” that she’d like to have another one. See if a guy that got shot in the gut says that.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

It’s just something women say so to make themselves feel superior to men. It’s one of the idiotic sacred cows of feminism.

A friend of mine posted about this a while back on Facebook and I asked WHY men would willfully engage in such a stupid sounding endeavor. Like, “seeing what it’s like” to get kicked in the balls by Adam Vinatieri" would be in any way edifying, for anyone, anywhere.

She later found that article and posted it and it was rather disgusting to see the comments from so many females who are apparently sociopathic and occasionally downright sadistic.

One that I remember from a classmate of mine: “ALL men should have to experience this as their wives are being wheeled in for labor.” [caps hers]

Why? What the hell did ALL men do to you to make you so damned bitter, lady?

I was reminded of the (as far as I am aware of most recent) case of the guy who had his penis cut off (and I think microwaved, or something?) by his wife. Oprah brought up the topic and a sizable number of women in her audience LAUGHED about it. Oprah also condoned the laughter. Can you possibly imagine a situation where the woman would have been subjected to an involuntary clitoridectomy, and men LAUGH about it?

The sky would fall.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah. I mean a woman may say soon after that “most painful thing ever” that she’d like to have another one. See if a guy that got shot in the gut says that.[/quote]

Well, to be fair, a gut shot and a pregnancy are pretty much categorically different occurrences. Considering the intent and ultimate result of each, they are often completely opposite.

That said, I know some men who would probably choose a gut shot over their girl getting pregnant. (^_^)

Boys, don’t get your boxers in a twist… Why does it have to be us vs them all the time? “Them damn feminist ain’t changin’ MY world y’all!” ?

I find the video entertaining. Two guys wanted to see what it feels like, they did and didn’t take it very well. Surprise. None of the tough guy bodybuilders on this site would keep standing when they go through a Muay Thai session and catch a straight kick to the liver. As someone said, no one expects you to ‘handle’ that shit.

Maybe we should acknowledge that creating a child is painful for the woman involved. It doesn’t mean she’s a goddess but it’s not a piece of cake either.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
Boys, don’t get your boxers in a twist… Why does it have to be us vs them all the time? “Them damn feminist ain’t changin’ MY world y’all!” ?
[/quote]

It’s mostly women who get their panties in a twist about gender and have an us vs them mentality. Where I live every chick has a “Silly Boys, trucks/jeeps are for girls” bumper sticker. Or my favorite “Girls hunt too” which you can’t say outloud without sounding incredibly whiny. No man gives a shit at all if a girl hunts, except probably her father who was the one that got her started in the first place. No man gives a shit what a girl drives either. Personally I think it’s funny, and a little sad that these chicks are so bored and self absorbed that this is what they want to say about themselves in a bumper sticker.