Pathetic men

Bullet Ant stings have been shown to elicit the same response, if not a worse one from it’s victims than child birth. That lasts 12 hours. HMMMM.

I know a girl who had a had a compound fracture of her radius or ulna (don’t remember which) and she had a child so I asked her which was worse. She said she didn’t know about natural childbirth because she had an epidural but that the pain from the break was far far worse than any part of having a baby.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
I know a girl who had a had a compound fracture of her radius or ulna (don’t remember which) and she had a child so I asked her which was worse. She said she didn’t know about natural childbirth because she had an epidural but that the pain from the break was far far worse than any part of having a baby.[/quote]

A woman I know said getting OC sprayed was worse than her childbirth.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
I know a girl who had a had a compound fracture of her radius or ulna (don’t remember which) and she had a child so I asked her which was worse. She said she didn’t know about natural childbirth because she had an epidural but that the pain from the break was far far worse than any part of having a baby.[/quote]

It’s not exactly a fair comparison.

I will say that, during the birth of our first child, my wife’s labor looked like something I want no part of, ever.

With our second boy, however, it looked like something I could handle, no problem.

Bad labor pains are probably on par with some of the worst pain imaginable. That said, there are probably worse pains that a human can survive to tell about.

I did just think of something in the context of this thread.

The war comparisons are fair ones, as a matter of fact; at least as far as the past 100 years of Western warfare are concerned.

Men go to war willingly, fully or at least basically aware of the potential consequences, up to and including torture and death. They go so that the rest of us, in particular the women and the children, can live. So, in a very important sense, they are doing the same work as women.

So it seems Johnny really did have something on half the world’s population when he got his gun.

I’d sign up for that in a minute. I’d love to see how much pain I could withstand, that is after all what we try and do in the gym to ourselves every day. I’d get in my little psychological happy place and see if that machine goes to 11.*

• I may very well cry like a baby, I’m just saying it would be interesting to have the opportunity to learn more about myself.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I’d sign up for that in a minute. I’d love to see how much pain I could withstand, that is after all what we try and do in the gym to ourselves every day. I’d get in my little psychological happy place and see if that machine goes to 11.*

• I may very well cry like a baby, I’m just saying it would be interesting to have the opportunity to learn more about myself.

[/quote]

The only reason I’d do it is so that I could tell women what pussies they are when conversations such as these come up in the future.

(^_^)b

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[/quote]

The only reason I’d do it is so that I could tell women what pussies they are when conversations such as these come up in the future.

(^_^)b[/quote]
Absolutely. It would make for a wonderful conversational trump card.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I never got it when women say men wouldn’t be able to handle childbirth…it’s not like women “handle” it very well either. No one is supposed to handle having something like that happen to them.[/quote]
Looks left and right to make sure no women folk are around

Yeah me neither Nards. From what I’ve read men don’t even feel as much pain as women. Women have more nerve endings and are more sensitive and all that. If anything that suggests men would handle it better lol. I’ve never met one, but I imagine the stereotypical “child birth is the most painful thing ever and you could never even imagine it” women do exist somewhere. I’d tell one of them to ask the guy who got his legs blown off in Iraq if he thinks child birth would have hurt more.[/quote]

It’s just something women say so to make themselves feel superior to men. It’s one of the idiotic sacred cows of feminism.

A friend of mine posted about this a while back on Facebook and I asked WHY men would willfully engage in such a stupid sounding endeavor. Like, “seeing what it’s like” to get kicked in the balls by Adam Vinatieri" would be in any way edifying, for anyone, anywhere.

She later found that article and posted it and it was rather disgusting to see the comments from so many females who are apparently sociopathic and occasionally downright sadistic.

One that I remember from a classmate of mine: “ALL men should have to experience this as their wives are being wheeled in for labor.” [caps hers]

Why? What the hell did ALL men do to you to make you so damned bitter, lady?

I was reminded of the (as far as I am aware of most recent) case of the guy who had his penis cut off (and I think microwaved, or something?) by his wife. Oprah brought up the topic and a sizable number of women in her audience LAUGHED about it. Oprah also condoned the laughter. Can you possibly imagine a situation where the woman would have been subjected to an involuntary clitoridectomy, and men LAUGH about it?

The sky would fall.

[/quote]

I think they make a big deal out of it because pain is a big part of womanhood in a way.

I mean two of the most painful moments in a woman’s life are also the biggest - when she loses her virginity and when she gives birth to a child.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

I will say that, during the birth of our first child, my wife’s labor looked like something I want no part of, ever.

With our second boy, however, it looked like something I could handle, no problem.

Bad labor pains are probably on par with some of the worst pain imaginable. That said, there are probably worse pains that a human can survive to tell about.
[/quote]

I have no doubt that giving birth to a child naturally is an extremely painful experience. But it is natural and their bodies are built to do it. I had a form of colitis one time that gave me severe stomach cramps that my doctor told me were essentially equal to labor pains. I have also passed a kidney stone that was unlike any pain that I have ever felt but I know my wife’s level of pain tolerance (it is very very low) and anything she can take, I feel pretty confident I can too.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

[/quote]

I have no doubt that giving birth to a child naturally is an extremely painful experience. But it is natural and their bodies are built to do it. I had a form of colitis one time that gave me severe stomach cramps that my doctor told me were essentially equal to labor pains. I have also passed a kidney stone that was unlike any pain that I have ever felt but I know my wife’s level of pain tolerance (it is very very low) and anything she can take, I feel pretty confident I can too.[/quote]

I forgot all about kidney stones. Good lord, yes.

Not trying to mitigate the experience of child birth, but how is this video comparable? During child birth a women’s body is producing a large amount of hormones to help with the pain. Personally I was in a situation where I had a kidney stone, and had no access to modern medicine. The pain was so intense that I would go in and out of consciousness.

This went on for about 12 hours, but I continued to have acute stomach pain for about 2 days. Once I was able to get to a hospital, some of the female nurses were joking with me that they would rather give birth than go through what I just experienced.

Just my .02

I’ll bet the tips were originally sharp but got whittled down as they ripped through the urethral canal.

Yay labor pains!

I was sitting there trying to pass it. Started off standing but my legs were about to go on me so I am sitting there, sweat rolling, holding on to the side of the tub and the towel bar. When it was finally starting to come through I ripped the towel bar smooth out of the wall. That was probably the most intense pain that I have ever experienced.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
I was sitting there trying to pass it. Started off standing but my legs were about to go on me so I am sitting there, sweat rolling, holding on to the side of the tub and the towel bar. When it was finally starting to come through I ripped the towel bar smooth out of the wall. That was probably the most intense pain that I have ever experienced. [/quote]
Holy shit man

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
I was sitting there trying to pass it. Started off standing but my legs were about to go on me so I am sitting there, sweat rolling, holding on to the side of the tub and the towel bar. When it was finally starting to come through I ripped the towel bar smooth out of the wall. That was probably the most intense pain that I have ever experienced. [/quote]
Holy shit man[/quote]

Sounds about right for kidney stones. Still to this day I can not put into context how extreme that pain is. For me, it crossed that pain threshold of what my body could handle. I would then just throw up and pass out. The pain would just peak and my body would flip switch, next thing I know I wake up on the bathroom floor. It was on about a 15 minute cycle of waking up throwing up and passing out again. After about 12 hours of this I was able to stop passing out. If you can get to a hospital they pump you full of morphine, but that wasn’t an options because the closest hospital was a 3 hour boat trip.

Most women are not well-acquainted enough with pain to be much of an authority on it. But then again, I suppose nowadays most men aren’t either.

I was pretty young so my pain tolerance at the time could certainly be questioned, but I’ve never experienced anything close to the pain of appendicitis/my appendix rupturing. I’d rate it way, way higher on the pain scale than a compound fracture, which I have also experienced.

FWIW a good friend of mine has been shot and also passed a kidney stone, and says the stone was on an entirely different level of pain, so I guess that echoes the sentiments of some of the above posts, that shit sounds 100% awful.

Holy shit.

I’ll take labor pains over kidney stones any day of the week.

Wow.